• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The way to get badge gold is starting a thread

Roland55

First Post
There's lots of things I don't want you to do on the forums. At some point, I just have to trust you not to do them, or the mods will have to do something about it.

But I'm not one to invent problems before they arise. Yeah, that might happen. Or it might not. If it does, we'll deal with it. If it doesn't, we won't have to.

As a whole, our members are generally pretty good about using their common sense when posting. I see no reason to expect that to suddenly change.

Sigh.

As it turns out, I have always had very little common sense.

Perhaps my spouse can help.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Hey, slight hijack here as I don't see the need to start a thread, but how long has OGRE been up? congrats on another 'in your face, hackers!" step to returning to the former glory!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Hey, slight hijack here as I don't see the need to start a thread, but how long has OGRE been up? congrats on another 'in your face, hackers!" step to returning to the former glory!

A week or so, but I only just added the link publicly. It's still a little buggy, but you're welcome to use it!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
.. .. ..since anything that gets longer than about 5 pages tends to be some kind of edition-warry circular argument.
I hate to say it, but that is why I stay away - so as to not start those wars, or prolong them. I am a bit opinionated.

Remove ads