The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Doral went with a different tact, trying to look concerned. "It would be best if you cooperated. I am not one to enjoy the sight of blood, and my companions are... not well adjusted if you catch my meaning. I think they'd rather like it if you didn't talk."

Walking Dad

First Post
AC 19 (T13, FF16), HP 46/46, F +5,R+5,W+5
Eldritch blast: +6/+7, 3d6 damage

Glaive kneels down before the man, his companions cannot see his face and whispers.
"I will not say much, but give you just a small warning, what you face here..."

[sblock=ooc]
He reveals briefly his own face (see pic in RG).
Intimidate +9[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The man quiets but still maintains a grim expression. He shudders a bit at Glaive's demonic countenance. You remove the the gag and the man spits on the ground. He growls out, "What do you want with me? I ain't done nothing to you. Let me go before I tell the rest of the ship about what you've done."

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC
[sblock]
Can't. Out of spell slots. Going to try to bluff. Result was 13.
Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

IC: "Actually, I think you're onto something. We should let your fellows know about what's going on. I wonder how some of them would react when we tell them that your allies were planning on sneaking into our camp and slitting the throats of your fellows when they slept. Perhaps they might take knives and perform their own interrogation... well, once my overeager comrades go first. So again... easy way or hard way?"

Remove ads