The Wayfinders - Expedition to Tempest Isle

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Doral appears shocked, then seems to take a mental note before recovering, bowing his head slightly to her, and saying with a slight smile, "As you will, my dear."

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Midian cocks his head and smiles again.

"Awfully handy, though as I said, I do so wish Whisper didn't have to keep using it to become such unseemly folk. We never seem to need to impersonate pretty people. Why is that?"

Dr Simon

Explorer
"The old Bosun used to talk of all sorts of things you could get up with a Changeling sheila," says Kraken with a chuckle. "Course, I was too young to understand half of it back then, eh?"

He stretches his shoulders to the accompanying sounds of tendons creaking.

"Listen, don't reckon I'll be much help to you planning how to flush out yer wrong'uns, eh?, but if you need someone hitting, just give me a yell."

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper shifts back to her (pretty) human guise and smirks at Kraken, though doesn't comment on his musings.

To Midian she says, "The pretty people don't get their hands dirty. Rest assured, whoever's behind all this will probably be very pretty, or scarred with many battles, or both."

"All of which is neither here nor there. We'll need to capture this man and interrogate him without alerting the rest of the crew. I think we can trust the captain. We should tell him what's going on. He may be able to help."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC: I'm leaving for a vacation Saturday morning for a week and will have intermittent Internet access. If you guys post the final plan by Friday afternoon I will have a new game post up for you.
I need to know when/where you plan on intercepting the spy, who you are telling the plan to, where you will hold/dispose of him after you capture him, and how you will learn where the "meeting" may take place between him and his allies (ie: torture after you capture him, following him out of camp at night, diplomacy/intimidate, etc).

Dr Simon

Explorer
Kraken shrugs.

"They're your folks," he says, "so I'll let you decide what's best to do." He scratches his beard. "I reckon I could call up a spirit that won't let this fella lie once you catch him, handy if you need to get answers, eh? But I'll need to work out the chants first, might not be ready until tomorrow."

OOC: Zone of Truth

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

"If the thoughts Doral heard were accurate, we might not have until tomorrow," Midian says. "Speaking of: Doral, can you still perform that charm? If we catch this man, asking him about his allies might be enough to call them up in his thoughts, so that even if he lies to us, you might hear the truth."

Remove ads