The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Bhryn

First Post
He comes on sometimes - I'm probably not at ALL wrong in saying he plays Ulraene, Malicki's father :p

Rhane > Course I will, I just have to wait for him to come on msn at some point in the near (or very likely, distant) future!

Akea

First Post
Uuuum... well Ted said he'd be back after university..? As if I know when that is. >.<

*thinks* It was about... three years ago ( ish ) that he disappeared. He would have gone to college two years ago.. around there, and all you have to do now is add X number of years ontop of that! ^_^ It's creepy that I got up this morning and read the continued replies to this thread to read about him again. I had a dream about him last night, too! I think he's trying to contact my subconcious XP

Itzquahpilli

First Post
I'm sure I missed a really obvious post or the like, but, what happened to Irthos? I had just gotten to the point where I loved to hate him and suddenly he disappears...

Drina

First Post
Jeajea said:
Malicki Silverhair also. Liked him. Personal thing.

I heard through the grapevine that his player has been in some serious trouble with the law though i don't know if it is true, as a month or so back his player was online but *shrugs*
I also know there was a group out to get him banned again *shrugs*

I want to know what happened to.... ummmm... the orginal Draches! not that silly Dark Drache, but the true Draches: Keil, Trena, Katiya, Dallas and all of them and their group!

Whatever happened to Silent Dove's player and the other who I forgot the name of...her player played a person that was involved with my drow, Elgg Dos. And also whatever happened to Zackori_Kaji? I need a dessy from him since he killed Elgg Dos and turned him into an elf...

Remove ads