PandoraNight

First Post
Venisad said:
Hmm...

Fatora Dawn (Charm?)
Pandora
Dragona Nightsky

sorry if these were already mentioned... *yawns*

I don't rp much anymore. I've been abducted by a delightful little game called puzzle pirates. I do still play on request if any one is interested. That includes Pandora, Willa, Samantha and Kasha. Miss you all.

I know it's been said, but i miss Alyyssa. Aswell, does anyone know what happened to Lord Ashram? He was a player from the old site. I miss him. And if anyone talks to Neo, tell him to give me a shout.

Jeajea

First Post
Drina said:
I also know there was a group out to get him banned again *shrugs*
What!? Why? Well, I guess I understand why, but... bah. 'nuff said.

Drina said:
I want to know what happened to.... ummmm... the orginal Draches! not that silly Dark Drache, but the true Draches: Keil, Trena, Katiya, Dallas and all of them and their group!
To me, Dark Drache *is* the true Drache - he was here first. Come to think of it, he's been around recently, hasn't he?

Enelya

First Post
PandoraNight said:
I don't rp much anymore. I've been abducted by a delightful little game called puzzle pirates. I do still play on request if any one is interested. That includes Pandora, Willa, Samantha and Kasha. Miss you all.

I know it's been said, but i miss Alyyssa. Aswell, does anyone know what happened to Lord Ashram? He was a player from the old site. I miss him. And if anyone talks to Neo, tell him to give me a shout.

I see Neo and Alysssa on AIM. I wonder what happened to Ashram too.

Tharivious

First Post
Jeajea said:
To me, Dark Drache *is* the true Drache - he was here first. Come to think of it, he's been around recently, hasn't he?
That was what I thought too... weren't all of the others descended from that character's family? And I do believe I've seen the name showing as logged in on the chats from time to time lately.

Drina

First Post
Jeajea said:

nope the other Drache's were here back when it was TSR and when the site was on AOL sorry hehe

Trena and Keil were the first two Drache's in TSR back in 1997 (that's when I first remember them), there are a few oldies who know that like Orchid's player :) And Trena use to rp with Drake deBlackwind....

Last edited:

Xerneth Karjen

First Post
Kalreil said:
What about Tarani(sp?)
I see her player pop on MSN once in a while, but usually only for short amounts of time. I'm assuming a busy life claimed another one.

Sienna_Rose said:
I told Neo about this thread. He said he'd check it out. Course, that doesn't mean he'll post. :p
I thought I saw a moving collection of dust on the horizon...

Remove ads