• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Kinetti

First Post
Drina said:
nope the other Drache's were here back when it was TSR and when the site was on AOL sorry hehe

Trena and Keil were the first two Drache's in TSR back in 1997 (that's when I first remember them), there are a few oldies who know that like Orchid's player :) And Trena use to rp with Drake deBlackwind....

I sure do. They're from aeons ago, site-time.
Yeah, whatever happened to ol' Drake? I always did have a stake with his name on it :D

oh! whatever happened to crusty ol' Valerus Rohaun? Ivy still wants to kill 'im!

~~ KC, The ever-logical CAT

Dontella

First Post
Dark Drache - His player is busy with real life and college for those folks who were interested.

Leandra Zephyrine = I know this one!

I actually did move her over when we changed servers and sites. However, I just haven't played her in a while. I could bring her into TMP some night if folks wanted :)

Jeajea

First Post
Drina said:
nope the other Drache's were here back when it was TSR and when the site was on AOL sorry hehe

Trena and Keil were the first two Drache's in TSR back in 1997 (that's when I first remember them), there are a few oldies who know that like Orchid's player :) And Trena use to rp with Drake deBlackwind....

You're serious? I had no idea. Fair enough... he's still who I think of when I see the name Drache, though. ;)

Adrie

First Post
I miss Keil and Dallas Drache! I know one of their players is over in Iraq currently on deployment....
yeah they are the true Draches of TSR/Wizards/EnWorld... though I think Drache was only in their descriptions so that might be why some think Dark Drache was the original... I know I'm almost certain Trena only stated Drache in her description.
Old Drakie-pooh grew up and moved on hehe he doesn't love us anymore heh j/k I think life for him has become way too hetic to visit the site, though I know Trena's player still keeps in contact with him via email which are long in coming some times

Tharivious

First Post
Adrie said:
yeah they are the true Draches of TSR/Wizards/EnWorld... though I think Drache was only in their descriptions so that might be why some think Dark Drache was the original... I know I'm almost certain Trena only stated Drache in her description.
It's also got something to do with the player saying otherwise in the only occasion I spoke to him on MSN years ago. :p

Unless I've got the name crossed up... which is entirely possible. I know one of them was a demi-god of some sort, and that was the one that claimed to be the original. Bah, too long ago, and not a regular contact of mine. My memory isn't always what it used to be when it comes to names.

Remove ads