• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The "Whatever happened to X?" thread.

Bhryn

First Post
Jea> I seem to always remember the silliest things that no one else does!!!!

Cloaked Woman> AHA! SEE, -she- remembers him!!!! *feels old* Does anyone know what happened to him then!?

I've seen DD around, he just doesn't have time!

Thogroar, haven't seen for almost two years now :(

Alley! *hugs*

Krystal - see, I kept it quiet! :)

And not to rain on Krys' parade, but to make the formal announcement for them, Ceres Ursidae's player, Jason, and his partner Jenn have just had a baby! Named Madison, very healthy, very pretty baby. So congratulations to the no-doubt-completely-exhausted couple as well!

Krystal

First Post
Charmy's player says she's free to play with folks as Whisper if'n they want...

Just thought I'd pass it along since I was chatting with her a bit today.

James V

First Post
Eh I get maybe a Good 5 months in with James before I'm heading off to England with the family.

By the Way Congratz Krystal

I'm still wondering though what happened to my mentors from the Landale clan. Glory, Ashton, Ryan (sp?) Lady Arwaine, Li's manboy, heh

Maybe one day I'll reveal my characters, I've seen some one on the boards asking for them :p

Tharivious

First Post
James V said:
I'm still wondering though what happened to my mentors from the Landale clan. Glory, Ashton, Ryan (sp?) Lady Arwaine, Li's manboy, heh
Ashton Landale... the name definitely rings a bell. But if it's the same character I'm thinking of, I haven't seen him around in close to three years, or the character's sister for that matter. Ryan Landale... I believe was the same player, if I remember right.

Arwaine's player is around, just not this week. Couldn't tell you on character status. :p

Glory... again, assuming you mean the character I'm thinking of, her player hasn't been around for at least two years as far as I know, I think school swept her away. She left at around the same time that Drake VII/Mystfaad left the ISRP due to his moving out of his home state. I haven't even seen her pop on MSN since then.

Bhryn

First Post
Ashton and Arwaine... I had to really try and remember who Arwaine was for a moment! *feels old*

Am I right in thinking she played with Dark Drache and Kyliea?

Kyliea, where are yooooooooou!?

Tharivious

First Post
Bhryn said:
Ashton and Arwaine... I had to really try and remember who Arwaine was for a moment! *feels old*

Am I right in thinking she played with Dark Drache and Kyliea?
The only Arwaine I know isn't that old of a character at all... so, maybe I'm the one that's confused, this time.

Remove ads