• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Whispering Cairn (Team Diamond Lake) - IC

SJRSamurai

First Post
Kendren still looking at the block, in case it transforms into some kind of monstrosity simply says:"That wou'd be unwise L'dy Aria. We've made 'nough sound to draw an'thing that's on the oth'r side. We shouldn't leave anythin' al've behind us." replies the warrior.

"If som'one wants to help me, I think we may be able to move this blo'k, we'll need the others to cover us though." says Kendren.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Eldariel nods. He takes his torch from the ground and chucks it though the opening and takes a look.

Good, then. Jules, could you be a fine lad and scout the passage beyond? And try to avoid sleeping on the job, shall we? We don't want any more surprises than we've already had. With that he adjusts his swordbelt and oversees the work on moving the stone with an eye towards more efficiently lifting the stone block.

[sblock=ooc]ooc: I love rping this guy. I should get him leather gloves and a riding crop.[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
"I ain't going through there first. Some weird-looking eye thing is in there, it's what made my sleepy" the rogue says, rubbing his reddened cheek from where he was slapped.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
[sblock=What Eldariel sees...]
Curious carvings that seem to represent a stirring tempest cover the walls of this ten-foot-wide passage. At ten-foot intervals, small alcoves flank the passage, and each alcove contains an androgynous humanoid figure with cupped hands. The figures stand roughly seven feet tall. A faint wind seems to play within the passage, but it's difficult to tell where it is coming from.
[/sblock]

OCC: Perception check from the elf please.

Attachments

• AoW TDL-2.jpg
    AoW TDL-2.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 48

SJRSamurai

First Post
Almost disgusted by Jules cowardice the burly warrior nods to Galyne as a show of thanks, sheating his sword and shouldering his shield, the warrior puts both of his meaty hands on the block and waits for the elf's signal:"Give the signal Eldariel and we'll m've this th'ng."
[sblock=occ] Once given the signal, Kendren will take 20 on his str check for a total of 24[/sblock]
[sblock=mini stats]
Kendren
Initiative: +5
A.C.: 19, F.F.: 16, T: 13
H.P.: 13/13
C.M.B.: +5, C.M.D.: 18
F.: +4, R.: +3, W.: +2
Currently in Hand:
Atks:
Longsword: +5(+4), 1d8 +4(+6), 19-20x2(Power Attack)
Shield: +5(+4), 1d4 +4(+6), X2(Power Attack)
Two Weapon Fighting: +3/+3 (+2/+2) 1d8+4 (+6)/1d4+2 (+3) [/sblock]

s@squ@tch

First Post
Zeke shakes his head at the warrior -- not exactly pleased to have his boorish behavior part of the group, and not really sure who invited him. Perhaps the blow he took from the clawed creature up above addled his brain, but he couldn't remember where this guy came from....

He watches the efforts with the rock, taking his morningstar off of his belt hook, preparing for the next horror to appear.

fireinthedust

Explorer
[sblock=(Perception check)] Eldariel peers through the hole, taking a long, enduring stare at each of the statues for eyeball monsters, hiding shapes, traps perhaps, and of course for the restless dead.

Edit: aaaaaand he may or may not have spotted the rock blocking the entrance.[/sblock]

Remove ads