• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The Xen'Drik Chronicles OOC

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Well, Professor Toffin I had written into Se'ket's background as a person who objected to her presence at Morgrave. I had also written that others that worked under Toffin had done some petty stuff to make life less comfortable for her. When an NPC mentioned she had to tell Toffin about Devram's death, I made an assumption that Devram was one of Toffin's associates, and one that had perhaps harassed her in the past.

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
well seems as though i too am having connection problems at home (my silly stoneage phone lines...) so ill be off the internet at home for anything up to a week, perhaps more, depending on the speed my phone company can repair the damage (hes me not being optimistic).
Just giving you all a warning. Ill post whenever i can to move things along and to let you know when ill be back

DEFCON 1

Legend
Supporter
Well reel big gish hasn't been on the boards in a week now. Did he ever post anything saying he wasn't going to be around, or did he just disappear (as so many PbP DMs do)?

Scotley

Hero
Try Dragonlance. It could be the campaign setting, or Age of Mortals, I don't remember which. I'll try to get a better reference up tonight.

dog45

First Post
DEFCON 1 said:
Well reel big gish hasn't been on the boards in a week now. Did he ever post anything saying he wasn't going to be around, or did he just disappear (as so many PbP DMs do)?

I dunno. I'm scheduled to play with him in a tabletop game, but he hasn't replied to confirmation emails for that game either for about a week. he did say he was busy job-hunting about a week ago. dont know what the deal is.

reel_big_gish

First Post
I'm back

Long story short. My cable modem died. It was a good cable modem. It will be missed. The idiots that I lease the modem from took their sweet time getting me a new one (OVER A WEEK!!). And I have been having some severe issues with the latest update of firefox. Everything is better now, and I am back. I'm going to be busy through the end of the weekend, but I will update the story thread Monday.

Remove ads