There will be a second Dungeons and Dragons movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoweasel

First Post
Kamikaze Midget said:
Rule #1 should be "Fire everyone involved with the first movie."
There's a different director, at least. I haven't checked out too much on the film, given how bad the first one was, but that much did stand out.

Altalazar

First Post
This is only good news. It can only be better...

I give it a chance to stand on its own merits. There's nothing I can't stand more than people who like to jump on the "this sucks" bandwagon about something they basically know nothing about (and in this case doesn't even exist yet).

Ranger REG

Explorer
There has been some unsubstantiated rumors that they will continue the storyline from the first D&D film, with the story starting several years later. I'm hoping that rumor DOES NOT come true. Otherwise, it might as well go straight-to-video.

I'm A Banana

Potassium-Rich
Not nessecarily. The fundamental plot and story wasn't a bad one, as far as they go. A bit corny, but then, D&D itself is often quite corny, so I can forgive it, and even like it. The problem was that it was badly written, badly edited, and badly directed in the process of getting it to the screen. It got too silly. They're starting out on bad footing, because the public wasn't a fan of #1, but they can make it up -- it just needs to not suck quite so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads