• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

They're Bringing Evil Back. ( 3.5 DnD )

Borson

First Post
Serin takes time to look around for anything worth noting while the wagon is stopped. "Hate the damned rain, did I mention that I hate the rain?" By now his long hair is dripping, he pushes it back from his eyes in a center-part, it's sticky and it stays there for the moment.

OOC: spot+9

Dire Lemming

First Post
Yun looks over at the half elf. Hm, elves... If he were to hang upside down I wonder if the water would drip from the tips of his ears. "Serin, I do not share your grudge against the rain. It causes crops to grow, and washes away impurities. However, I will agree that it can be inconvenient, since it cannot be controlled. If you are upset about getting wet then please stay under the cover."

Borson

First Post
"Aye." Serin keeps scanning his surroundings. "Aye, the rain is good for some things, it is not good for trying to look and listen through. About the cover, you know as well as I that someone needs to keep a lookout." After he is satisfied with what he sees, (or doesn't see), Serin looks at Yun, "I for one would vote for the old man, he must have the most experience, assuming age counts!" He then laughs in a light-hearted way, hoping to not make the old-man-Eric angry.

Zoycitenega

First Post
I would agree, though more in that Eric seems to have the most decisive personality of us. However, I think we should clarify in that if this is only for battles or for the entire trip. I'm all for discipline during battle, however I take great umbridge to people telling me what to do otherwise. After this little speech, Jayla sits back and listens to what is outside the wagon.

OOC: Listen check+15

TwistedMindInc

First Post
Whilst standing out in the rain, Serin spots a few things. He notes that the terrain bordering the road is quite hilly and probably not suitable for a wagon to travel upon, that is if you wish to continue forth in style. More importantly though, he notices that the rain has just stopped. Though the mists have cleared, the weather remains dismal. Everything is soggy and a chill hangs heavy in the air. One may catch cold if they had to set up camp at this particular time. Jayla, taking a lean back to excuse herself momentarily from the chatter of the group, hears what one would expect for walking through the country side. The sounds of birds chirping has now blessed their course, and she hears the rustling of the wind blowing through the leaves of nearby trees. She also hears the sound of a male voice coming from up ahead, at this same time those of you sitting in the front of the wagon or walking along side spot a man.. obviously a trapper from his garb, and the dead animals slung over his shoulder. "'Lo there!" He continues to approach the coach; from his walk and demeanor, it appears as if he is going to pass on by, unless you care to stop him.

hero4hire

Explorer
Erik raised his hand in salutation to the man. "Ho there good Trapper! What news hereabout? We have heard strange things are afoot!" he called as he waved the Woodsman over.

OOC: Diplomacy +8

DCrane1

First Post
Nairb stares suspiciously at the trapper, wondering what his purpose is. For the moment, Nairb says nothing.

OOC: I would like to ready an action to perform a sense motive check on anything the trapper says, if someone with a higher score in sense motive then Nairb makes a sense motive check, I would change my action to making an aid another check.

TwistedMindInc

First Post
The woodsman stops, smiling to the group. It's quite obvious that he is pleased to see 'fellow' adventurers out and about, and has no qualms about stopping to shoot the breeze for a moment. "Greetings! I'm Delian, but my friends call me Ole Del. Wouldn't be goin' to that damned moathouse if'in I was you. Saw me a dragon up that way. Don't wanna be goin' there."

Remove ads