• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thieves' World d20 [Jubal's Hawkmasks] Full-- Alts welcome

WargamerX

First Post
Mummykitty, you may have gotten my bad news from one of the other games we're mutually in.

I got nailed this week for another Iraq tour, hence I must drop out. Yes, this sucks, if for no other reason than it came out of the blue just in time for Christmas.

However, if you all are still going when I get back - I want in! {other character or putting Stick on hold is cool}

MummyKitty

First Post
Wargamer X-- Take care of yourself over in Iraq. When you get back, I'll find a way to work Stick in for sure. We have one alternate player already, so we'll be fine with numbers. Still on for a Monday kick-off.

How about a roll-call... Who is still in and ready to play? Any last minute character questions, additions, etc? I'm going to set up the Rogues Gallery thread tonight or tomorrow.

One thing I left outstanding on Enlibar weapons... I tend to think of these as "two slot" weapons, even a dagger. You get the bonus on saving throws against magic, and a masterwork weapon of incredible value and rarity.

I just got all of the Thieves' World books today (through eBay). So, I'll be re-reading them over the next few weeks... I have a lot of background material, including the CHaosium module, so we should be pretty authentic, but I would expect some possible adjustments as I remember things from the stories. But remember, Thieves' World is based on the interpretation of the author (or in this case, the game master) so some inconsistency between stories is to be expected. It makes things more interesting.

Thanks guys and have a happy holiday!!

DanO

MummyKitty

First Post
FYI, I just got Shadowspawn's Guide to Sanctuary. Some great material in here, especially the stats for all the famous characters, more location details, info on crime and punishment, and some new cultures and classes. I'll pass on the most pertinant information in the kick-off thread.

Happy Holidays everyone!!

MummyKitty

First Post
The adventure thread is posted as well, and we're OFF! Thanks everyone for your patience, I hope you are still excited to try this adventure. If it works well I will try to run it at a local game convention this spring or summer.

Please take a look at the adventure thread and ask me if you have any questions. We'll still use this thread (the recruiting thread) for Q&A, out of character discussions, and just to BS. I'm not uptight about the adventure thread, please use whatever format you want (ie, if you want to color your speech, fine, but you don't have to). I most of all want people to have fun and get a little crazy. :)

Here's the adventure thread:

http://www.enworld.org/showthread.php?p=2809435

Here we go!

DANO

Rath Lorien

First Post
I'm in the rogue's gallery. I'll try to put my first post in this evening when I get home from my parent's house. They only have dialup so I'm struggling...

Remove ads