• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thieves' World d20 [Jubal's Hawkmasks] Full-- Alts welcome

MummyKitty

First Post
On languages-- if you wish you can take Sanctan as one of you bonus languages. I want to make sure everyone has a common tongue to speak in. If you purposefully want a character that has difficulties communicating, you don't have to take it.

Rath Lorien

First Post
Are you still wanting us to put together contacts?
The book indicates two at our level.
If we are doing them then I have some ideas:

1) An info contact, Merian, a prostitute with whom I have an on-again-off-again love/hate relationship. I help her out when she needs protection and she helps me out in a variety of ways.
2) A skill contact, Armande, a healer/herbalist from Caronne with whom I have a comfortable business relationship.

Let me know if you want me to flesh these contacts out.

-Rath

Rath Lorien

First Post
btw - are there any other threads for this game that I should know about? Or have they not been created yet? Right now I'm only aware of this thread.

MummyKitty

First Post
Yes, if you have ideas for contacts go ahead and add them to your character sheet.

I haven't created the adventure or rogue's gallery threads yet. I'll do that when we start next week... Yes, I'm still targeting a start on Monday 12/26. :)

Rath Lorien

First Post
I've made some minor adjustments to the character (skill point distribution and languanges, etc). I'll wait until you put the rogue's gallery thread and post the final version of the character there along with the contact info.

D20Dazza

Explorer
MummyKitty said:
Daz, I just need to type him up. Right now, he's just notes in my notebook. Will do that soon.
No worries mate, apologies if I'm coming over as pushy but I'm keen to see the start (and end) of this game ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads