• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Third Man of Steel trailer - loads of action

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
[video=youtube;HstHJN8MJwo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HstHJN8MJwo&feature=share[/video]

EricNoah

Adventurer
It does look good. The problem with trailers is that they are cut together so fast - I'm hoping the action is more crystal clear and less like a blur.

Mallus

Legend
I'm looking forward to this. Zack Snyder's a really promising director. I'm not sure he's made a wholly successful film yet, but they're all interesting, with borderline brilliant parts (yes, even Sucker Punch).

Derren

Hero
So now instead of his home planet being destroyed by natural disasters it is a war I take?
And while it is of course hard to change the established clothing, it would have been nice if they acknowledged that hiding your identity is a bit hard without a mask or something. But maybe that gets addressed in the movie (no more Clark Kent for example).

Last edited:

sabrinathecat

Explorer
That actually looks decent. And the background music was pretty good too. Looks like it might be a nice step of from the boring, bland, banal, Singer movie.
Trailer actually gives me hope that the movie will be good.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads