• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

This is Bazaar: Dungeon Adventure

Manzanita

First Post
"OK, Griswold. " Poto sighs. "There are so many paths. Good thing we have a map, of sorts. I have a sinking feeling we should head back soon, and gather our strength. But I guess we should continue a little farther, first."

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
Just as an aside...A trip back to cauldron would be a perfet time in the play to add a few more players...since we seem to be down to two posters. How would you feel about that?

Manzanita

First Post
Poto

"Hey Griswold. On second thought, lets call it a day & head back to the surface. We can rest a bit and perhaps seek some additional help."

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
The party manages to make its way back up to the streets of Cauldron. The first thing you notice are the pair of guards standing outside of Keegan's shop. They know who you are and let you pass with little fuss, and will let you back in with none.

Ian immediatly suggests hitting the Inns, and does so (whether you go with him or not :) ) Marcus decides to check up on his father at the tannery and says hell meet up with you in the morning.

Actions?

Manzanita

First Post
Poto Knezer

"I could use a good nap, myself, Griswold. In the morning, let's head to the Temple of St. Cuthburt and tell them of our progress before re-entering the labernyth."

OOC: I've lost track of how many hps people have. I believe Poto has one more CLW and one cure minor wounds, which he will cast before bed on whomever needs it most.

Last edited:

silentspace

First Post
Zarin

OOC If everything's ok with Zarin, who I posted in Rogues Gallery, I'm just gonna go ahead and introduce myself here, if that's ok. BTW if you could make it so I could subscribe to the Rogues Gallery and OOC thread that would be great!

At the inn you notice an elf, probably a wizard, carrying a longsword at his belt and a bow slung over his shoulder. He looks at the two of you with great interest, and you get the distinct feeling he's looking for adventure, and thinks you two might know of some. He beckons you to join him as he pours you a drink. As you study him, you notice all his equipment is new! You start to wonder if he'll be of any use. But he seems pretty confident, and is probably a just a bit more experienced than most newcomers you've seen.

Hello friends! Zarin's my name, a wizard by trade. You two look a bit beat up, eh? Fighting the good fight are you? Maybe I could help out with whatever it is you're doing! You two look like you could use a bit of help, if you don't mind me saying so. I'm new to the town and looking to make some friends, maybe join a good group permanently. What do you say? Shall we toast to it?

Festy_Dog

First Post
Griswald smiles, happy for a seat and a drink.

"Aye, assistance tis always welcome, and ye look ta be up ta scratch," he says, raising his mug, "Praise to Heironeous for such a fortunate meeting. You've happened to catch us halfway through clearing out a wee dungeon under the city, here's to our success eh?"

Manzanita

First Post
Poto

"Aye. It's dangerous work down there. We could use some more help. As long as Grissy thinks your OK, I'm happy to have you. This is my dog, Jinx. I'm Poto Knezer. Druid and explorer."

Remove ads