This is Bazaar: Dungeon Adventure

silentspace

First Post
Zarin

Zarin looks at Poto and Griswald with an amused look on his face.

Oi, I'm an evoker you know! My greatest goal in life is to blow things up, not solve mysteries! But your tale has gotten me so intrigued, its brought out a little bit of diviner in me I didn't know I had. Grins at Marcus. Come, you've had such great ideas and insights up until now, I'm sure if you put your minds to it, you'll come up with something we've overlooked up until now. I do agree with you, both the oracle and the child's dream point to Jzadirune, and if we decide there's nothing worthwhile investigating up here, I'm more than happy to head down there first thing in the morning.

Manzanita

First Post
Poto

"OK, well if you hotel detectives don't have any theories that demand investigation in Cauldron, then I say we hit the tunnels again first thing in the morning."

silentspace

First Post
Hmm, I'd kind of like to see if we can find Revus and maybe shake some answers out of him. To find him, maybe Patch can help us, or Terseon, or the arrested city guards. From the sound of it, he should be an easy enough target, and he definitely knows something. What do you think? We should be back down in Jzadirune before lunch :)

Edit: If we split up into groups, each taking one of our leads, we'll find out if any of them know how to find Revus pretty quick.

Last edited:

tburdett

Explorer
Rad says, "I don't know much about all of that, but I'm willing to lend some muscle to whatever you decide to do. Break a few bones, crack a few skulls, whatever it takes to get the job done."

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
In the Morning (unless the party deems otherwise) they scour the city in search of answers of Revus. (one gather information check later) The results are pretty much what you've known. He was a two-bit thug who worked for the Last Laugh (Local thieves guild) who hasn't been seen in the city for over a month. Rumor has it that he's left the city. No one knows why. Or cares.

Back to the Dungeon?

Actions?

tburdett

Explorer
"As much as I enjoy walking around looking for some guy, for whatever reason, how's about we head back to the dungeon that I heard about. Being as I'm the new guy and all, you can just ignore me if ya'd like. It's ok, I'm used to it.", says Gerad after a long day of searching.

silentspace

First Post
Zarin

OOC Zarin will leave his horse and familiar at the temple, as well as his backpack, spellbook, and bedroll. He'll buy 10 flasks of oil and 5 torches in the course of wandering around town in the morning, if possible.

Let's go then! Off to fight those evil pants, shirts, and socks!

ToddSchumacher

I like to draw!
The party travels down Kegan's hidden stairs and into the first large room that holds the copper masks. The chirping and playful music continuing to play in the room. The two doors on the south wall remain as they were. Once closed one wedged open.

Griswald is the first to enter the dark room past the half-open door and immediatly he is set upon by cloaked figures waiting in the shadows. Their rapiers flicker in and out seemingly ignoring all the armor the dwarf is wearing. The dwarf is hit for 7hps.

Map
http://home.new.rr.com/schumacher4/bazar.htm

Initiative
Zarin
Marcus
Griswald
Deacon
Garad
Poto

Actions?

Sorry I've been late on this. I've been on vacation and have had an off kinda schedule. Also The dwarf and the rogue has to post their chatacers in either the rogue gallery thread or e-mail them to me so I can put them on my website.

Last edited:

Remove ads