• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

"This is the most ambitious AP you can buy and also the most intelligent..."

When respected Pathfinder reviewer Endzeitgeist (no relation) says that the ZEITGEIST: The Gears of Revolution adventure path Act I compiled hardcover is "one of the best APs ever written, depending on your taste, possibly the best" it's worth taking notice! Admittedly, I'm biased, but I fully agree with him! And when he compounds it with "This is the most ambitious AP you can buy and also the most intelligent", well that's just icing on the cake.

When respected Pathfinder reviewer Endzeitgeist (no relation) says that the ZEITGEIST: The Gears of Revolution adventure path Act I compiled hardcover is "one of the best APs ever written, depending on your taste, possibly the best" it's worth taking notice! Admittedly, I'm biased, but I fully agree with him! And when he compounds it with "This is the most ambitious AP you can buy and also the most intelligent", well that's just icing on the cake.

[lq]This is the most ambitious AP you can buy and also the most intelligent[/lq]

Admittedly, he didn't enjoy our naval combat rules and suggests using an alternative, but Endzeitgeist has consistently lavished praise on EN Publishing's latest adventure path (which, incidentally, is also available for D&D 4E as well as Pathfinder). As he himself points out, this is "the first ever AP to succeed at such an unbroken string of superb ratings from yours truly" - and he's reviewed a lot of them!

When we set out to write the ZEITEIST adventure path, we had a goal in mind. We planned to write for experienced GMs, fully in the knowledge that our product might not be suitable for the beginner. There are so many adventures out there which cater for the new GM that we wanted to do something that a seriously good GM with years of practice could bring to life and turn into one of the most memorable experiences in a gamer's career. I hope we succeeded at that; Endzeitgeist, in his review, says that "this is a thinking man's AP, one that dares to assume that its audience is intelligent and capable -and I *love* it for that."

[lq]... this is a thinking man's AP, one that dares to assume that its audience is intelligent and capable -and I *love* it for that.[/lq]

The ZEITGEIST hardcover compiled the first five adventures of the AP, includes the extended Player's Guide and the extended Campaign Guide, and clocks in at well over 500 pages. It's full color, dense with content, and something we're very, very proud of.

"This is the most ambitious AP you can buy and also the most intelligent - with a focus on a complex weave of narratives, deceptions and espionage, it cannot be compared to any other AP in scope and focus and is ambitious to an unprecedented level. The story is so compelling, diverse and challenging, it is bound to become a legend, far surpassing even War of the Burning Sky and similar epics with its daunting focus on smarts and roleplaying over killing everything that moves." - Endzeitgiest

We love it so much, we even made a trailer!

[video=youtube;8AGcSQUL5SE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8AGcSQUL5SE[/video]

With NPC card decks, full-colour cardstock player handouts, free player's guides, and - of course - the gorgeous hardcover - I heartily recommend that fans of Pathfinder or of D&D 4E take a look. It's complex, and it assumes you have the time to put into it, but the result is immensely rewarding.

Steam and soot darken the skies above the city of Flint, and the choking products of its industrial forges sweep from the majestic harbor to the fey rainforests that dot its knife-toothed mountains. The Unseen Court, the Great Hunt, and the many spirits of the land no longer receive tribute, but they cannot enter these new domains of steam and steel to demand their tithe. The impoverished workers who huddle in factory slums fear monsters of a different breed, shadowy children of this bleak urban labyrinth.

Times are turning. The skyseers – Risurs folk prophets since their homeland’s birth – witness omens in the starry wheels of heaven, and they warn that a new era is nigh. But what they cannot foresee, hidden beyond the smog of the night sky, is the face of this coming era, the spirit of the age. The zeitgeist.

This tome contains Act One of ZEITGEIST: The Gears of Revolution, a cinematic adventure path designed for experienced Game Masters (also available for D&D 4E). These five ‘steam and spell’ adventures will take your party – members of the Royal Homeland Constabulary – from 1st to 11th level as they solve murders, engage in magical spycraft, and unearth villainous conspiracies. Take a step away from traditional fantasy, and play a part in shaping the coming age!

133646.jpg

handout_display.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I'm wondering when the rest of the AP will be finished up...

The hardcover is adventures 1-5 (with a natural finishing point should groups wish to just play the first act).

Adventures 6, 7, and 8 are already out.

Adventures 9 and 10 are in layout (and gold subscribers on EN World can read the manuscripts already). Those will appear in the new year.

machineelf

Explorer
I would also snatch this up in a nanosecond if you ever convert it to 5e. In a nanosecond. Hopefully the OGL will allow that to happen someday.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
I will only get to this when all of it is out. The group wanting to play it is too fast for the release schedule hehe.

Ualaa

First Post
Zeitgeist is definitely on the list of campaigns I'd like to take my group through.

Once there's a two-volume hard cover... Book 1 (adventures 1-5) and Book 2 (adventures 6-10) or something similar... The hard cover looks very nice, compared to ten smaller volumes.

The teasers and reviews on DriveThruRPG show enough that my group would enjoy this immensely.

Remove ads

Remove ads