This product could save your life! (or not)

FickleGM

Explorer
Psychic Skeksis said:
I, on the other hand, read it, rolled my eyes, and said, "another 'gag' for the monty-python crowd.'

Dr. Screampunk was off in his suspicions (in my case, that is). You, on the other hand, are spot on. I would fall into the Monty Python crowd...

I forwarded it to my wife and I suspect that when I get home she will roll her eyes at me. I will go to the computer and read it again and fall out of my chair laughing. She will continue to roll her eyes (she doesn't like Monty Python).

FickleGM

Explorer
Biohazard said:
Lame.

And boy oh boy, some people have WAAAAAAAAAAAY more free time than I do. Both to make that "hilarious" webpage and to read it with co-workers.

Yawn.

It was on our lunch break...although, this post isn't :uhoh: (but I am really having trouble with this issue that I am supposed to be working on, so I am taking a mental vacation - for a long time... ;) ).

Chainsaw Mage

First Post
FickleGM said:
Dr. Screampunk was off in his suspicions (in my case, that is). You, on the other hand, are spot on. I would fall into the Monty Python crowd...

I forwarded it to my wife and I suspect that when I get home she will roll her eyes at me. I will go to the computer and read it again and fall out of my chair laughing. She will continue to roll her eyes (she doesn't like Monty Python).

You know, I bet people who are *that* easily amused have a much happier life than I do. In a weird way, I envy anyone who finds that website so funny that they "fall out of their chair laughing."

When someone farts, do you laugh hysterically too?

Chainsaw Mage

First Post
Dr. Screampunk said:
Is this supposed to be funny?

IF so, I suspect the same people who find this funny are the type who, at RPG conventions, say stuff like, "Have you tried Paranoia XP, CITIZEN? [giggle]"

[huge eye roll]

While I agree the webpage is stupid and not at all funny, I have to strongly disagree that the people who laugh at it are akin to those Paranoia weenies.

In my experience, *anyone* who who says, "Citizen!" with a lunatic grin at an RPG convention is ten times worse than people who laugh at stupid webpages. :p

Sebastian Francis

First Post
Chainsaw Mage said:
While I agree the webpage is stupid and not at all funny, I have to strongly disagree that the people who laugh at it are akin to those Paranoia weenies.

In my experience, *anyone* who who says, "Citizen!" with a lunatic grin at an RPG convention is ten times worse than people who laugh at stupid webpages. :p

agreed. the panexa thing's not funny--just stupid. but those Paranoia players who think they're the first person to think of saying, "Citizen!" are truly LAME.

reveal

Adventurer
Biohazard said:
Lame.

And boy oh boy, some people have WAAAAAAAAAAAY more free time than I do. Both to make that "hilarious" webpage and to read it with co-workers.

Yawn.

It seems you have too much free time.

FickleGM

Explorer
On a side note, does that fake add offend some of you?

I only ask, because after reading through the thread I must have missed the post that put down anyone who doesn't find this funny. If you don't find it funny, fine. Don't be a jerk about it.

FickleGM said:
I only ask, because after reading through the thread I must have missed the post that put down anyone who doesn't find this funny. If you don't find it funny, fine. Don't be a jerk about it.
Indeed. I thought it was hilarious too.

Of course, I also thought it hilarious that the first reaction to it was to imagine a Joshua Dyal, Rel and reveal mantrain. That's sick, man! :D

Sebastian Francis

First Post
reveal said:
It seems you have too much free time.

Hmmm...who has too much free time, the man who has too much free time, or the man who has enough free time to point out that the man has too much free time?

[scratches chin, smokes pipe]

At any rate, we can all agree that the ad wasn't very funny. No harm done. ;)

Ferret

Explorer
I found it mildly amusing. Not a funny as too of my friends re-enacting the tobaconist sketch at a school I go to.....But still some man-giggles. :p

Remove ads