This product could save your life! (or not)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
FickleGM said:
Dr. Screampunk was off in his suspicions (in my case, that is). You, on the other hand, are spot on. I would fall into the Monty Python crowd...

I forwarded it to my wife and I suspect that when I get home she will roll her eyes at me. I will go to the computer and read it again and fall out of my chair laughing. She will continue to roll her eyes (she doesn't like Monty Python).

I don't like monty python either. Mostly due to a friend pissing me off by quoting the movie. I don't give a rat's ass if it's some sort of sick, twisted ritual, DON'T DO IT AROUND THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT BEFORE!!![/rant]

FickleGM

Explorer
Darth K'Trava said:
I don't like monty python either. Mostly due to a friend pissing me off by quoting the movie. I don't give a rat's ass if it's some sort of sick, twisted ritual, DON'T DO IT AROUND THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN IT BEFORE!!![/rant]

Agreed on the quoting thing, as that is very annoying. There is a fine line between liking the movie and quoting the movie at every chance that a person gets...I'd like to think that I walk that line every day ;)

Darth K'Trava

First Post
FickleGM said:
Agreed on the quoting thing, as that is very annoying. There is a fine line between liking the movie and quoting the movie at every chance that a person gets...I'd like to think that I walk that line every day ;)

It's one thing to throw out a quote here and there.... I've done that.... but not DURING THE MOVIE!!! That's what I thought was annoying as hell. :mad:

FickleGM

Explorer
Darth K'Trava said:
It's one thing to throw out a quote here and there.... I've done that.... but not DURING THE MOVIE!!! That's what I thought was annoying as hell. :mad:

My 16 year old daughter does that. :mad:

Bront

The man with the probe
PANEXA said:
Most side effects of PANEXA, or their sufferers, are usually short-lived, and are rarely so fatal that the remains can no longer be identified, provided good dental records are available.
Classic.

Rel

Liquid Awesome
After reading it, I fail to see that Panexa does anything that my current prescription of Efital doesn't already take care of. Before that I was on Damital and found that it wasn't strong enough.

Henry

Autoexreginated
Rel said:
After reading it, I fail to see that Panexa does anything that my current prescription of Efital doesn't already take care of. Before that I was on Damital and found that it wasn't strong enough.

My Givadam (30 mg tablet) was the same way, yet Damital (in the 15mg dose) seems to work better for me - go figure!

Remove ads