• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Thoughts and prayers requested....

Rel

Liquid Awesome
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. And I'm angry too. When I think of what this must do to the younger brother it makes me sick.

Dark Jezter

First Post
I'll keep you and your family in your thoughts and prayers, DungeonmasterCal.

And I also think your anger isn't as unusual of a reaction as you think; a few years ago, one of my buddies from high school committed suicide by intentionally overdosing on painkillers. While I was saddened at the loss of my friend, I was also angry at him for what his stupid action did to his family, his wife, and his two daughters.

crystal

First Post
I am so sorry, My cusion did tha same 3 years ago, nobody knows tha reason why.....I totaly understant what you all are goieng through....My prayers are with you all......

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
My prayers for you and your family.

Be somewhat glad for your anger. My best friend's little brother killed himself just a few months back. We are all concerned because his little sister hasn't shown any emotional reaction at all yet (heh, I called her "little sister" because that's how I think of her, but she is 22 years old now).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads