Threadkiller

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
This is actually pretty exciting: it's a mystery!

And when it finally dies, they can make a film, kind of like "Who is Killing the Great Chefs of Europe?"-- only way awesomer, but slightly less so.

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I think it would be interesting if there was some way to see who the biggest EN World threadkiller is (mods moderating aside). I don't post too extensively but every once and a while it seems like more threads that I've posted to end with crickets chirping than continue to another post.

If there was some way to determine the Boss Threadkiller, I'm sure that member would wear that title proudly!

I originally saw this thread on the day it was posted and was sorely tempted to lock it for posterity, but I wasn't sure that you'd see the funny side.

It would have been as if I'd been behaving like hitler really

(can someone Godwin themselves?)

Diamond Cross

Banned
Banned
I'm not sure if this should be a poem or lyrics, but I was listening to some folk and blues music when this popped into my head. I call it "My pretty Baby".

I saw my pretty baby
Sun bathing in the nude
I saw my pretty baby
Sun bathing in the nude
When I called her gorgeous
She said I was being crude.

I love my pretty baby
But she says I'm too rude
I love my pretty baby
But she says I'm too rude
When I'm nice to my baby
She just calls me her little prude

When I'm in a foul mood
I don't just sit and brood
When I'm in a foul mood
I'm so foul when I don't brood
Then my pretty baby
Says I'm looking really good

Baveboi

First Post
So ... has the real Threadkiller shown up yet?

Hey! We might try... I mean, a bit of lame jokes, some disgusting Jansen/Gnomes/Kobolds stories and whathaveyou. Maybe, just MAYBE, someone can pop the right combination of those things and actually manage to be the Thread Killer of Threadkiller Thread.
Killer.

Diamond Cross actually made a very good atempt...
Not enough Gnomes and the lack of Griffins are a bit disturbing, but a class or two with your pall Jan Jansen and you should be telling stories just like him!

Thread...
Killer...

ourchair

First Post
Someone will kill it eventually. There's no such thing as an immortal thread. Though stickies maybe don't count.
I think stickies count more like a lich than any other kind of undead.

You have to find out where they put their soul in to truly kill them.

And by that, I mean hacking the admin panel.

Not that I would encourage such behavior.

Remove ads