• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time of Vengeance [closed]

hero4hire

Explorer
I just got a PM that I had some angry players complaining I was ignoring them and then I saw the above post almost immediately after.

I have to apologize. A couple things happened.

Either I or someone else Unsuscribed me :mad: from the IC thread and I had no idea people were shouting at me to give them a hint at what was going on.

RL kicked me in the @$$ a bit and it has me a bit drained. So basically I put blinders on. (out of sight out of mind) to anything not popping up on my suscribed threads.

That being said I should have said "Hey guys things are still whacky here and I am having trouble finding energy for this new GMing project."

It is weird somethings online I find almost effortless and then somethings are like pulling teeth with me and I never know which is what.

<Shakes head> Anyway, regardless it was thoughtless of me and I apologize. I have been online often enough to at least have checked in and given a heads up!

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
hero4hire said:
Either I or someone else Unsuscribed me ....

How nefarious! It must be the work on an Evil Mastermind!

hero4hire said:
RL kicked me in the @$$ a bit....

Kick it back!

BTW, my offer to run another game for the same heroes still stands. The two games obviously won't have anything to do with each other.

:D

hero4hire

Explorer
Mark Chance said:
How nefarious! It must be the work on an Evil Mastermind!

Meh! I probably did it when I was clearing out other threads.

Kick it back!

Yeah..I wish it was a person or thing. More like financial issues and health issues (much less a 3 month old w/ colic)

BTW, my offer to run another game for the same heroes still stands. The two games obviously won't have anything to do with each other.

:D

A most gracious offer indeed. The games I played under you had much potential. You have a lot of good and creative stuff going on so the players might actually be better off.
I am glad this wasn't a total waste of time for you all then.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads