• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Time of Vengeance [closed]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
The bone-chilling scream split the warm summer night in two, the first half being before the scream when it was fairly balmy and calm and pleasant for those who hadn't heard the scream at all, but not calm or balmy or even very nice for those who did hear the scream, discounting the little period of time during the actual scream itself when your ears might have been hearing it but your brain wasn't reacting yet to let you know.

Shayuri

First Post
Not sure.

I prefer to bump the IC thread...seems like they get noticed more.

Been doing a lot of bumping lately. Seems like a bunch of PBP's are starting to wither on the vine...

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Jemal said:

;)

Like an expensive sports car, fine-tuned and well-built, Portia was sleek, shapely, and gorgeous, her red jumpsuit molding her body, which was as warm as the seatcovers in July, her hair as dark as new tires, her eyes flashing like bright hubcaps, and her lips as dewy as the beads of fresh rain on the hood; she was a woman driven--fueled by a single accelerant--and she needed a man, a man who wouldn't shift from his views, a man to steer her along the right road, a man like Alf Romeo.

hero4hire

Explorer
I am officially bumped awake.

I am not going to tire you with my boring excuses but tomorrow promises to be a quiet night at work and if work keeps that promise I promise to update.

promises promises....

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Taking a moment from posting bizarre sentences:

I'm seriously considering starting my own PbP game using True20 rules. The setting would be pseudo-real-world circa the end of the 19th century, starting with the characters held captive in a Middle Eastern potentate's hellhole of a prison. This sort of start cramps starting character options. For example, adept roles would be right out, meaning characters would begin as either an expert or a warrior. Female characters would also be a bit of a stretch. Realistically, a woman wouldn't last long in such a prison (although an exception could be made), but regardless I'd rather leave the very unpleasant reasons why a woman would have such serious troubles unexplored in the game. I'm thinking the game would be more like an "Escape into Adventure" than a riff on The Midnight Express.

I figured since you seem like decent sorts, I'd mention the game here to give you all first shot at expressing interest before I posted a more public thread.

Remove ads