• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Timer on posting?

Malcolm

First Post
Ok, this has happened 4 times now:

I'm at work, working on a reply or thread and doing work at the same time.
Takes me about 20 minutes to work on the thread, when I go to submit it kicks me back to a logon screen. If I go <back then it does not have a screen with my post.
GRRRR...

I guess I can head back to lurking occasionally though I hate it when folks ask for feedback about good stuff they make...

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
Malcolm said:
Ok, this has happened 4 times now:

I'm at work, working on a reply or thread and doing work at the same time.
Takes me about 20 minutes to work on the thread, when I go to submit it kicks me back to a logon screen. If I go <back then it does not have a screen with my post.
GRRRR...

I guess I can head back to lurking occasionally though I hate it when folks ask for feedback about good stuff they make...

Your best bet is to ask this question in the meta forum. If your browser is not set to allow cookies I'd expect to see this kind of behaviour.

A handy work-around is to do your text composing in something else (notepad/word/etc) and then copy and paste into the text box when ready to make your response

Cheers

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads