TMNT Voice Cast

LightPhoenix

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Bummer that they have Kevin Smith, and not reprising his Silent Bob type role. :(

You can take solace in the fact that it's only a cameo, he's not voicing any main characters.

Now, SMG as April... Ugh.

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Freakin' Sweet! Mako as the voice of Splinter!! :cool: :cool:

I am a huge Kevin Smith fan too, so I am looking forward to learning more about his character! :cool:

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Yeah Roudi, I think you missed the sarcasm factor there.

SMG as April?! The hell?! They should gone with someone like Kari Wulgren or maybe even the mighty Wendee Lee. I know they could have gotten a better voice talent for that role.

But at least Mako as Splinter was/is a good choice. Too bad he won't be able to reprise that role, Iroh, or Aku either.

Ranger REG

Explorer
Nightfall said:
Yeah Roudi, I think you missed the sarcasm factor there.

SMG as April?! The hell?! They should gone with someone like Kari Wulgren or maybe even the mighty Wendee Lee. I know they could have gotten a better voice talent for that role.
Who the hell are Kari Wulgreen and Wendee Lee? I hope you're not reading their names off of those American-produced Hentai films. :]

LightPhoenix

First Post
Ranger REG said:
Who the hell are Kari Wulgreen and Wendee Lee? I hope you're not reading their names off of those American-produced Hentai films. :]

Heh.

Kari Wahlgren and Wendee Lee apparently are both anime voice actors. Kari has a bit more experience, especially in video games, from her resume.

Personally, I'm not sure either would do a good job either. Probably better than SMG, for sure, but I don't think either of them are a good fit either. Neither has done voice work for any films, just anime and video games.

GoodKingJayIII

First Post
Frukathka said:
Freakin' Sweet! Mako as the voice of Splinter!! :cool: :cool:

You mean he made it in before he died?!?! Oh, frabjulous day! Mako's my hero.

By the way, Wendee Lee is the voice of Fay Valentine in Cowboy Bebop. That's a show that everyone should watch, even if you don't like anime.

Ranger REG

Explorer
GoodKingJayIII said:
By the way, Wendee Lee is the voice of Fay Valentine in Cowboy Bebop. That's a show that everyone should watch, even if you don't like anime.
Does Cowboy Bebop have mecha?

Does it have face faults or Pokemon art style?

Remove ads