TMP submissions

W

WizO_Pounamu

I know the feeling, Donny. :( I get to edit and write up other documents... . o O ( Whoops! Can't forget the one I told Adele I'd do this weekend! :eek: ) But y'know, homework and housework just gets in the way... ;)

And Jaya, retried. :p

- Pounamu

F

Fenmarel

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere......

Has a date been proposed for the opening of TMP?

W

WizO_Pounamu

Nope!
Partially because they don't want to give me a date until they have enough supporting info, and I can't give them enough supporting info until it has been provided to me. Which is why from time to time I've been poking people for such things...

As Adele mentioned on one of the other discussion threads some time back, they do not want me writing most of it. >< This has led to other... arguements.. hmm.. but best not to go into that. :angel:

Currently: I have one wonderful player providing some images for the alien races that he and another have finished, but no updates from about anyone else. Real life has been "getting in the way" ( ;) ) a lot for a lot of us. Someone recently provided me with links to help write up the bot menu... because trying to figure out products I haven't encountered and prices somewhere I've never been in my life is damn scarey. lol :blush:

So we all keep plodding along, the boss nags me and I nag people, and if the maps existed then I think we could see the destination there somewhere...
. o O ( Hmm. Need to find who to nag about those... )

*sighs* :(

- Pounamu

F

Fenmarel

Pou,

I don't rp hardly ever anymore here but if you need some help with anything I would be happy to help. My major drawback is when it comes to drawing, I can draw a mean stick man but that is it. I remember how hyped people were about this and if I can help in any way to get the ideas going I would be more than happy to. You can get in touch with me at jasontherpjunky@hotmail.com.

Have fun everyone,

Jason

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

Originally posted by WizO Pounamu
if the maps existed then I think we could see the destination there somewhere...
. o O ( Hmm. Need to find who to nag about those... )
Just so happens that I've recently started practicing some digital cartography, so I might be able to help out here. I probably wouldn't be able to get the same rich color as the maps presently in use for the CRT and Emporium, but I could get a black and white base sketched out.

All I'd need is a few basic dimensions for the building and I could get a sample done without too much trouble, if you wish.

W

WizO_Pounamu

Ok, to be completely and embarassingly honest, I think the thing Adele is most fed up with me over is the bot menu. :blush: It is utterly daunting to me to be writing about products I've never encountered and prices in a currency I don't know...

A couple of good an helpful players sent me some URLs to help, but they were on my main comp which has just decided to play dead. Again. (Thank the multiverse for kind if not understanding mothers with old laptops...)

If anyone would care to throw me a rope- I mean some descriptions of vending-machine-able foods and drinks along with the price over the next couple of days I'd be ever so greatful, and I suspect m'lady Adele would be too. :angel: They can be alcoholic of non, heated, chilled or frozen. But they should be either in a packet or bottle, so a plate of food will probably come out on plastic dishes with lids.

As some of you know, I hate to give out homework. Probably because I'm a student myself (final year! Yay!) and I know that makes it feel like even more pressure. So I prefer people to choose something they like to do and go from there.

I believe we have a few players working on things like a run-down of where the setting is technologically? And socially, I hope... But there's still plenty to pick up if you so wish.
I personally still like the "historical newspaper articles", of which we only have a couple, or the "urban legends". On a more serious note, would anyone care to write up some sort of Treaty between the alien races and our planet, or media release about the space ship that crashed a few years earlier near Maine? (Which may be fun for someone medically minded if they want to write a "disclaimer" trying to convince the public that the energy given off in the crash has no lasting effect on people... which is baloney because it can be what mutation is attributed to ;)).

What do you think?

As for you, Tharivious, I think you're a glutton for punishment. ;) But I wouldn't say no, if you could give me a day or so to search up the best dimentions...

- Pounamu - slept in. Panic! :eek:

Drindin

First Post
Did you get that little phoney-news article about the fireman who saved several kids that I sent you? If you did, and you liked it, I could try and write somethin' up for you if you need me too.

W

WizO_Pounamu

"Not a Hero" Claims Savior of Two Children! ?

I think I should make a new thread so I can put everything together again... heh

- Pounamu

Drindin

First Post
That would be the one!

Hmm... you have a thread for the Aliens, so it'd probably be easy to go about making a thread for Legends and Recent History.

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

WizO Pounamu said:
As for you, Tharivious, I think you're a glutton for punishment. ;) But I wouldn't say no, if you could give me a day or so to search up the best dimentions...
Take your time. Dimensions and a run-down of the basic things we'll need should provide enough for me to build at least a working map-out. I've take a drafting course, so I should be able to get it set up realistically.

As for the glutton for punishment thing, it sounds like something a friend says everytime he hears about my projects. I keep myself as busy as possible. So don't worry about my workload, if I'm not working on this I'll be overworking myself on some other project. ;)

Remove ads