TMP submissions

W

WizO_Pounamu

Would those people working on things for the TMP setting and any others wanting to submit something for consideration please contact me at pounamu@wizardsmoderator.com. I need to see how much we have so I can figure out how much needs doing.

Thanks!

- Pounamu

W

WizO_Pounamu

*bump*

Hint hint? :angel:

:devil: . o O ( I need a sledgehammer smiley... hehehehehe )

- Pounamu

W

WizO_Pounamu

*poke?*

*pout*

Ok, this may seem a cruel question, but how many people still want TMP up?

- Pounamu

J

Jaya Ballard Balla'th

**Eyes**

**Raises hand**

Did a business place submission already. If there's anything else you need help with, chica, drop me a line.

People are starting to burn out on waiting is all, I think.

W

WizO_Pounamu

So am I Jaya, believe me. So is Adele I think, from me bugging her... ;)

What I'm still waiting on is a pic from someone, and general pieces from anyone else. They can be writing or images, so long as they are not taken from a copyrighted source (don't want legalities to halt us in our plodding tracks!), and suitable for use in ISRP TMP websites.

What I don't have is... well, most things.

What I'd like are:

* Technical data - would anyone care to write up examples of where TMP is in terms of technological advances etc? (eg not super cyborg destroyers walking down 1st Ave. lol)

* "newspaper articles" - Newsflashes from the recent past, such as contact with aliens and intergalactic treaties. Hero stories, eg off-duty firefighter saves 50 people trapped in a bus. Oddspots, which could be tied into urban legend. These are things to give people an idea of the kind of setting it is, filling it out a bit.

* What else can you think of? :)

I can honestly say that there's been advances... I can't give you the evidence though, until them above me have finished. heh :blush:

I just find it disheartening when weeks go by after requests for things and see nothing from them. :(

- Pounamu... full-time student, officially part-time mod, absolute thorn in a few sides.. :angel:

C

Ceres

Well, I'm working on a peice about tech advancement...it's going slow though...I'll get it to you when I can. Shouldn't be much longer

Jayce

W

WizO_Pounamu

Well that's somewhat of a relief... I'm not the only one. ;) I do think some of the higher workers think I'm kicking up a fuss because it's my personal mark...

Jaya, tried to email you, it got bounced. ><

Jayce, that's good to hear! It seemed to me like no one wanted to pick that up..

Whoever it was that sent me the first "article", thanks a ton! The email address is achingly familiar but the brain is achingly tired... just got home. :blush:

- Pounamu

Remove ads