• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

TMP submissions

W

WizO_Pounamu

Would those people working on things for the TMP setting and any others wanting to submit something for consideration please contact me at pounamu@wizardsmoderator.com. I need to see how much we have so I can figure out how much needs doing.

Thanks!

- Pounamu

W

WizO_Pounamu

*bump*

Hint hint? :angel:

:devil: . o O ( I need a sledgehammer smiley... hehehehehe )

- Pounamu

W

WizO_Pounamu

*poke?*

*pout*

Ok, this may seem a cruel question, but how many people still want TMP up?

- Pounamu

J

Jaya Ballard Balla'th

**Eyes**

**Raises hand**

Did a business place submission already. If there's anything else you need help with, chica, drop me a line.

People are starting to burn out on waiting is all, I think.

W

WizO_Pounamu

So am I Jaya, believe me. So is Adele I think, from me bugging her... ;)

What I'm still waiting on is a pic from someone, and general pieces from anyone else. They can be writing or images, so long as they are not taken from a copyrighted source (don't want legalities to halt us in our plodding tracks!), and suitable for use in ISRP TMP websites.

What I don't have is... well, most things.

What I'd like are:

* Technical data - would anyone care to write up examples of where TMP is in terms of technological advances etc? (eg not super cyborg destroyers walking down 1st Ave. lol)

* "newspaper articles" - Newsflashes from the recent past, such as contact with aliens and intergalactic treaties. Hero stories, eg off-duty firefighter saves 50 people trapped in a bus. Oddspots, which could be tied into urban legend. These are things to give people an idea of the kind of setting it is, filling it out a bit.

* What else can you think of? :)

I can honestly say that there's been advances... I can't give you the evidence though, until them above me have finished. heh :blush:

I just find it disheartening when weeks go by after requests for things and see nothing from them. :(

- Pounamu... full-time student, officially part-time mod, absolute thorn in a few sides.. :angel:

C

Ceres

Well, I'm working on a peice about tech advancement...it's going slow though...I'll get it to you when I can. Shouldn't be much longer

Jayce

W

WizO_Pounamu

Well that's somewhat of a relief... I'm not the only one. ;) I do think some of the higher workers think I'm kicking up a fuss because it's my personal mark...

Jaya, tried to email you, it got bounced. ><

Jayce, that's good to hear! It seemed to me like no one wanted to pick that up..

Whoever it was that sent me the first "article", thanks a ton! The email address is achingly familiar but the brain is achingly tired... just got home. :blush:

- Pounamu

Remove ads