• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

To All Who Are In HolyMan's Many Games

Kaodi

Hero
Too bad, too. I was really looking forward to getting to play a Paizo Adventure Path with other people (played a bit of Kingmaker just by myself; I only have the first two modules so far).

Myth and Legend

First Post
I could run Off to War but Dellex is a level 17 Wizard and I understand the party isn't too friendly with him. TPK in three rounds might not have been his initial intention :p

Walking Dad

First Post
So here's the ultimate question...

Is anyone brave enough to pick up any of his games? ;)
I'm currently suffering from a 3.5 / Pathfinder overload/sickness. But most my games were with HM, so this is a good time to make a break.

Maybe I will come back to the system later.

Dr Simon

Explorer
Too bad, too. I was really looking forward to getting to play a Paizo Adventure Path with other people (played a bit of Kingmaker just by myself; I only have the first two modules so far).

Kaodi, we could kill two birds with one stone. HM was a player in my Curse of the Crimson Throne AP, so if you wanted to either take over his character or bring in a new one you are more than welcome.

Remove ads