Calm...

ANRGY...

calm...

Come... read Harry Potter with me...

:: keeps taking the diazepam... ::

L

Ladyshade

Love and Support.

Very very good folks. Share, heal. These fealings are natural, healthy....all except for the violent destructive ones. These we must get rid of as soon as possible.

This won't last forever. Be heartened friends. So many good suggestions for soothing your tension. Goood...very goooood.

::Slides closer to Bhryn. Eyes Harry Potter book. Slides closer.::

Traveler

First Post
*having been eavesdropping on the WA meeting, pokes her head in at Wizo Bailey's unsettling remark*

I may not be an addict when it comes to wizards chat, but it certainly qualified as a most pleasant pass time (most of the time!:rolleyes: but that is beside the point!...)...one I can imagine is missed by many.

Is this continued absence of chat ability not bad for business? I mean, does it not behoove some power that be or another to put down the Harry Potter and do someting about it!

F

Fenmarel

Hello my name is Jason and I an rp addict.......I sit around thinking of things to have my characters say and do.....Now poor Fen can't find his pot o' gold at the end of the rainbow, poor Antony will never find out where his true abilities lie.......alas why must they tempt me with so sweet of fruit then take it away.......WHY WHY WHY!!!!! *runs off whining and crying*

Jason

((this is by no means a slam on any organization, please if it does offend you let me know, in a polite way, and I will make sure not to do such again))

L

Ladyshade

:: Sighs and shakes head, watching as one soul is lost forever.::

We always risk losing one or two..........

L

lee siu long

I think everyone needs to go out into the lobby and enjoy some free cake... Maybe that will lift these miserable spirits.

F

Fenmarel

the mad ravings of a lunatic

*stops his running and turns* Cake......yesssss we wantssss it!

*dives into the cake head first* My precious!

*looks up* no I am fine really, go about your business nothing to see here *licks some icing off of his hands* nothing at all

*sees LS with some ice cream and does a run by to try and steal it* we wantssssss it my precious! filthy little rperssss we hatessss them!

Jason

T

Taleria

***me sits and rocks back and forth in the corner, talking to herself and making sure that all the d20 are in the right places in their box *** :twitch:

Taleria

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

Hello, you all know me as Tharivious.

I too have been dealing with the loss of RP time, going on 0 hours of roleplaying fun on Saturday night after the site crashed.

It came up on my screen...
"Connection error, connection terminated."
I tried to log back in, but it came up...
"Connection forcefully rejected."
Time and time again...
Hoping that the site would be back up...
I tried a different screen name...
"Connection forcefully rejected."
Was the response that came...

(( Yes, that rhymed on purpose ))
Then I was asked by someone else if I could log in, said that I couldn't, and put two and two together that the site was down. :p

And I dealt with it.

~ Tharivious Meliamne's player
(( Edit, fixed smiley.... ))

L

Ladyshade

Spirit of Hope and Recovery

:: Blinks a few times watching the destruction of perfectly good cake,.then averts eyes like nothing is wrong.::

::Nods as if inspired.::

Yes, yes. Wonderfull brother Tharivious. Wonderfull. You have gotten past it all.

::Beckons to Taleria::

Oh do come sit with us dear. You'll be alright.

Remove ads