To all Wizards Patrons

F

Fenmarel

more mad ravings......

*looks at the dice that Taleria straightens.....is covered with cake and ice cream* oh that one is pretty can I have it?!?!?!?!
*reaches out to steal the dice*

Davon

First Post
wonders if the food is attacking Jason or the other way around....and if so, what the stats for the cake is..could it take Dearah in a fair faight..is icing a cold attack?

Heeeeeeeellllllllllllllllpppppppppp!

F

Fenmarel

more ravings......

*is protected from the harmful effects of too much sugar......:twitch: :twitch:* ack not the ice cream........BRAIN FREEZE! FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

T

Taleria

*me tries to bite Fen's fingers, muttering to the dice*
S'okay pretties no one hurt you...make sure you safe....soon you'll be back again...soon

F

Fenmarel

more rantings of the mad man known as Jason.....

*blinks getting his fingers bitten* Beth she bit me! Make her play nice!

*crawls in a corner and cries* not fair having all them pretties and not sharing! I WANNA PLAY TOO!

*sticks his tongue out at Taleria*

R

Rhane Arturant

*Hurls a D20 at Fen's head, then curls up in a ball muttering inanely and giggling*

Kathryn_aka_Kat

First Post
I wandered off to a new server, and opened my own bar..
I attracted the masses .. or even.. those I happened to get ahold of..

Was Dontella implying she's having a private party somewhere?! *sighs* now is that very nice?....can someone make her share?

Davon

First Post
Dives after the free flying D20, and rescuses it. Quickly scoots ot his own corner

There there, she doesn't deserve you

kisses it

T

Tharivious_Meliamne

*mutters*The sound.... the sound of a keyboard being typed apon.... can't get it out of my head.... it won't go away....

B

Bhryn Astairre

I don't GET IT, WHAT A BIG PILE OF RUBBISH!

:: hands the book calmly to Dearah ::

800 pages in five hours.. and all I can say is, Rowling is so not worth the money considering that piece of unfortunate flatulence... I coulda sneezed better.

I wanted to strangle Harry.

Hit Dumbledore.

Choke almost all of the cast.

And I was almost happy with the end! that character deserved to die...

I'm thoroughly annoyed now... now Wiz and a book that only owns the purpose of being loo roll now...

I'M GETTING ANGRY!!!!

...me... xx

Remove ads