To Catch a Crimelord, or Down the Rabbit Hole (garyh judging)

dimsdale

First Post
Kruk says his goodbyes to everyone. He then turns to Raiyek and smacks his own shield with his axe. Misty eyed, he states "It's been fun adventuring with you elf. Four times we vanished evil from this world. May we do so a thousand times more!" With a final farewell to the Carolina, Greog and Lily, Kruk heads back to the tavern where he heard a rumor that someone was looking for him

[sblock=ooc]
awesome! Thanks for a year and half of funfilled adventure Renau1g. Hope we can all meet up again in another adventure soon. :)
[/sblock]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Carolina looks around at the others and wonders to herself, what now? Slowly, she will make her way back to the inn where it all started.

[sblock=OOC]Hmm.. that's enough XP to send Carolina from 2nd straight to 4th level. Is that normal?[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=IG]
Depends on the adventure and how often the DM awards XP. In this one, it would've screwed up the pacing I had set out with to allow you an extended rest during it. At least this isn't like in 3e where you couldn't gain 2 levels, otherwise you would probably all kill me ;). [/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Georg walks with his fellows, but stares at the staff all the way back to Daunton. Farewell friends, I must seek some arcane components and books before I adventure again.

[sblock=OOC] I think that Georg needs a bit of work on his sheet, but I will be ready soon! [/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
Raiyek enjoys the trek back to Daunton, being able to spend time with his friends without needing to rush or worry about the next battle. "Farewell to you as well, my friends. May our paths cross again, and may Palladys guide and guard you in all your battles," the elf says when they reach Daunton once again.
[sblock=OOC]Thanks for the awesome adventure, ren. It was much fun!

I suppose we should also decide who gets the potions. Perhaps one each for the defenders and striker? *shrug*

Oh, and did anyone leave any XP lying around? Kruk and I are 59 short of level 5. :p[/sblock]

Oni

First Post
Lily seemed quite happy during the ensuing celebrations and eventual return to Daunton. Occasionally she would take out her bag of rewarded treasures and peer into grinning and chuckling, as though quite delighted by them. The horrors they had experienced had seemed to slide from her mind in an almost uncanny manner, either they did not register or to here seemed not so strange. When she parted ways with her companions, she cheerily bid them farewell.

[sblock=ooc]

If anyone is still reading this thread, I'm so sorry I missed the very end, though I think Lily had given her most be the time I was off. I'm glad to see that no one died, it seemed pretty grim a couple of times. I really enjoyed the adventure, and it was fun playing with everyone.

I'm curious what you all thought of the shaman from a practical standpoint. It's kind of an unusual class, and there were times I felt like perhaps another leader would have been more beneficial. It seemed to work pretty good in the last couple of fights though.

Anyway I have to figure out the new wiki, which I haven't even looked at and update my character. Thanks everyone!

[/sblock]

Lord Sessadore

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]Welcome back, Oni :)

About the shaman, it is an interesting class. It definitely doesn't have the focused healing power of, say, a cleric, but can spread the healing around a bit more effectively. Also, the trick to use someone else's surge to heal a surge-less character is something that (I think) only the shaman can do, which is neat. I did quite like the extra bonuses Lily gave out more often than not - the free shifting could be really useful, +1 to attack is always good, +3 damage to bloodied opponents does speed up the end of a battle, and so on and so forth. [/sblock]

Remove ads