To Slay A Dragon in the Token System [Recruitment Ongoing]

Rune

Once A Fool
I'm still here, just haven't had any activity in the inbox I was thinking maybe doing a game over at roll20.com. Or fantasy grounds or something?? I might even be able to try and run it ( best way to Lear a system is run it) lol tho I'd only wanna do it if the system author was to join and be able to critique me while playing so I completely understand the system.

There has been some activity in the other thread that is directly relevant to your character. You should check in on it.

As for criticism, I'm sure that wouldn't be warranted. Suggestions, sure.

sehmerus

First Post
Grrrrrr

I apologize guys I have been checking the forums , and for some reason i no longer get any email notifications. not sure whats going on. I wonder if this would be better maybe moved onto a Facebook group/ google hangout / or Roll20.com or something? for some reason I'm having terrible luck with this forum.or if you want throw me a email when something comes up and ill try and get on. but for the first few weeks there it was working perfectly sending me email notifications and such whenever anyone posted in the game.Dave Russell -- Sehmerus@yahoo.com

doghead

thotd
I apologize guys I have been checking the forums

Look for these handy little icons - View attachment 60837. They tell you when a thread has been updated.

I wonder if this would be better maybe moved onto a Facebook group/ google hangout / or Roll20.com or something?

I have in the past played on a number of sites. But now I just game here. I like the simplicity of Enworld, and the fact that everything is in one place. I also like the people. So I will take pass on on any move.

thotd

Remove ads