To the Noble Born. (finished)

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
The head covering is stresses the top of the head rather than the face, so its hats rather than veils, but I'm fine with Lilly rejecting the tradition.

Hmm I had come up with a messiah-linked relic for a stout, I'll have to rethink.
Brooch of the Seer +2 wisdom - it is a copper ring 1.5" diamiter with a cloudy lense of glass. The clasp on the back was added latter, and is silver. It is said to allow you to see deeper truths, but looking through it just makes your eyes hurt.
(although its distorted lense effect does provide a +1 bonus to appraise and search as if it was a masterwork tool.)
The brooch was the property of another hairfoot who converted, before that it was passed down by a line of Hairfoot matriarchs. While useful to the stout priesthood of Yondolla, it has a strong connection to the older tradition. Anyway, Priestess Rain Duafin thought you should have it.

WarShrike- the bard looks good, with perform you get sing or oratory and instrument group
(percusion, strings(plucked or bowed), wind, etc) what do you play?

WarShrike

First Post
Evilhalfling said:
WarShrike- the bard looks good, with perform you get sing or oratory and instrument group
(percusion, strings(plucked or bowed), wind, etc) what do you play?

Was thinking a mandolyn or a lute. Both are stringed. But plucked or bowed i do not know. (I'm no musician in RL. :\ )

Zaset

First Post
WarShrike said:
Was thinking a mandolyn or a lute. Both are stringed. But plucked or bowed i do not know. (I'm no musician in RL. :\ )

If it's plucked, you play it like a guitar, sitar, banjo, etc.

Bowed is played like a violin, fiddle, anything you rub across the strings instead of pulling them with your fingers.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
well three characters ready to go once Fenris finishes his equipment.

Zaset - It looks like your father who has organized the party, along with Xaros's father.
The notice was published to a wider circle ofthe nobility but 4 are enough to set out - others can catch up.

Ill put togeather a seperate thread for RG and then start the in character thread. how does a monday start sound ?

Remove ads