• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Tokyo Crush!: A d20 Modern Game in the Godzilla Universe

Radiant

First Post
well the only thing I really liked bout the new movies where the french agents. That's deffianatly what I would want to play.

Godzilla

First Post
Radiant said:
well the only thing I really liked bout the new movies where the french agents. That's deffianatly what I would want to play.

You mean the french agent guys from the American Godzilla movie. The american G movie sucked wind big time. I was really disappointed when I saw it. The game setting is going to be from the Toho movies. I am going for feel that is a mixture of the old and new movies.

Last edited:

Godzilla

First Post
Ok I think we have our group now! :)

Radiant
Argent
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven
Tonguez
tsadkiel
Crimson King

A couple of people has said they want to play a telepath. I am not going to put any restrictions on character types but try not to over lap too much. It would not be fun if half the group has the same special ability as you.

tsadkiel

Legend
I'll have a character up by the end of the weekend. Since we've got a reporter already, I'll play . . . something else.

(I'm half tempted to play the kid. But the thought of those shorts . . .)

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Godzilla said:
Ok I think we have our group now! :)

Radiant
Argent
Uriel_fire_of_Heaven
Tonguez
tsadkiel
Crimson King

A couple of people has said they want to play a telepath. I am not going to put any restrictions on character types but try not to over lap too much. It would not be fun if half the group has the same special ability as you.

Sorry. I didn't see the Kings post.
How about I play the Kid? But under 1 condition... I'm Uriel's character's bastard Love child with an Alien. ;)

Radiant

First Post
Godzilla said:

You mean the french agent guys from the American Godzilla movie. The american G movie sucked wind big time. I was really disappointed when I saw it. The game setting is going to be from the Toho movies. I am going for feel that is a mixture of the old and new movies.

yep that one sucked but the french agents where cool. Especially the part about coffee:D

Godzilla

First Post
Argent and tsadkiel's characters!! :D

gamvsguiron4.jpg

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Speaking of 'the kid' as you folks call him/them. The Iconic Kid is Ichiro, from the Monster Island film...annoying little hot-pants-wearin' bastard.
There is a website somewhere rating annoying kids in movies, the scale...?

The Ichirometer!!!

I'll try to find it and link it here.

-UriEl...

Godzilla keeps calling me UriAl...of course, since he is 400' tall I can't really kick his butt...but I can report.

" This just in! Godzilla seen exiting Bath-House with Megalon and Rodan. The 'Zilla says that they are 'just friends', but Enquiring Tokyo Minds wanna know!'

Edit: Found It http://www.teleport-city.com/movies/reviews/scifi/g_revenge.html

teleport-city.com has some really funny reviews of Godzilla movies and many others.

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
It occured to me on my way home from work.
I want to play a character like the "Prince of Space".
He was this alien who mascaraded as a human and fought other aliens. any hope of this kind of Character?

Remove ads