• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Too strange for words...

Halivar

First Post
Brings to mind the guy who had that Darth Maul pattern tattooed on his face before Episode I came out.

Too bad the character died in the first movie... :lol:

Wierdos. I'm inviting them to my next steam-tunnel session so I can whoop up on them with my real magic longsword.

Mercule

Adventurer
caudor said:
Just be glad they were not inspired by half-orcs instead
Or Illithids. Hmm... there is the practice of tongue-splitting, though. I can at least fathom the notion of getting your ears bobbed, but tongue-splitting... *shudder*

Oh, and haiiro, there's enough variation in the shape of people's ears that I doubt there's any significant impact -- any variance would be within human norms. I've met someone whose ears were naturally elf-shaped and he seemed to hear just fine.

John Q. Mayhem

Explorer
A guy who went to my youth group looked almost exactly like Frodo in the movies, except he was a bit thinner and a few feet taller. He even had little points on the backs of his ears. Uncanny, I tell you...

rigur

First Post
John Q. Mayhem said:
A guy who went to my youth group looked almost exactly like Frodo in the movies, except he was a bit thinner and a few feet taller. He even had little points on the backs of his ears. Uncanny, I tell you...

Soo, Elijah Wood went to your youth group, hm....

;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads