• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Top Secret (1980)

Festivus

First Post
I found this in a bargain bin for $3 and picked it up, but when I got home I noticed that there were about 20 pages missing from the center of the book. Was this a pull out section or am I missing a substantial part of the rules? I think it's from page 24 - 44 or something like that (book is at the office) which are missing.

ggroy

First Post
I found this in a bargain bin for $3 and picked it up, but when I got home I noticed that there were about 20 pages missing from the center of the book. Was this a pull out section or am I missing a substantial part of the rules? I think it's from page 24 - 44 or something like that (book is at the office) which are missing.

It is not a pull out section.

You're missing a substantial part of the rules and tables.

weem

First Post
That's a bummer :(

Don't have it myself, but it looks like it is on eBay for about $10.

Obviously the point was you got it for a bargain, but I dunno, maybe a look at what you have has you wanting it more?

Pat

First Post
Assuming it's 21-44 and the second printing/edition, you're missing the weapons chart, rules for shooting and hand to hand, a combat example, misc rules (falling, security systems, human and animal guards, fencing, etc), designing an environment, and a few of the optional rules (fame and fortune, called shots, permanent injuries, gun design, etc). Most of the rules, in other words.

Festivus

First Post
I had a feeling it was missing a large chunk of the rules. Thanks. I may take it back or see if one of my friends has a copy I can take a look at.

Remove ads