• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Top Secret: New World Order

vonmolkew

Explorer
Apologies if this has been covered previously......

Does anyone know what the <<blank>> is going on with TSR and their new Top Secret game? The Kickstarter was delivered (at least to me) a few months back. There are all kinds of missing charts/errata/etc that need to be addressed and leaving messages both at their web-page for the game and their Kickstarter page have basically been ignored.
I was OK that it took almost 4 months later than they originally said for getting the game out. Hearing some things are years past and haven't been fulfilled sounds like a nightmare......but for them to put this out, set up a page for it, post a bunch of answers to some questions (and one instructional video) and then turn out the lights is really getting me hot under the collar:mad:

Any info -- or links or whatever -- would be mos appreciated. I have people who want to play, but not until some of the more egregious stuff is fixed

Remove ads