• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Top Ten Dumb Guy Complaints About LotR

The Sigil

Mr. 3000 (Words per post)
Gnarlo said:
Along the lines of Top Tens, here are the top 11 ways Peter Jackson could've ruined the ROTK. Shows it's really not hard to come up with better stuff, Letterman's writers sleep walked their way through that one.
"Sam... exchanging high 4's with Frodo" (after Gollum falls into the Cracks of Doom)... ROTFLMAO!!!

--The Sigil

pezagent

First Post
With respect to Letterman's writers, I think they were just looking to setup the punchline for #1... which I found very funny, because I like making fun of the Governator. Besides, it's the "dumb guy" comments, not the "smart guy" comments... :p

I did find these funny however... especially Gollum being revealed as Luke's father--I always love anything that makes fun of that. I once took the most menacing picture of Darth Vader I could find and made a sign in our graphic department because people weren't cleaning up after themselves, it said: Luke, I'm not your mother! Clean up this mess! For some reason I was always rather proud of that sign...

/johnny :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads