• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Top ten worst superhero movie moments/things

hero4hire

Explorer
Here are mine

1) Rubber Ears on Captain America in the 1991 film (WHY!!!)

2) Rubber nipples on Batman in Batman Forever (a very close second)

3) Mr. Fantasic's Hair in the 1997 Fantastic Four movie (Wow another use for spray on christmas snow!)

4) Vanilla Ice in TMNT 2 Secret of the Ooze (or any TMNT movie in general really)

5) The whole movie of Steel with Shaq ('nuff said)

6) most of the Supergirl movie (not Faye Dunaway's finest moment)

7) the Howard the Duck movie (would've been ranked higher but is iffy as a superhero flick)

8) Any Punisher movie (ugh the last one almost made the 1st one look good)

9) George Clooney as Batman (please the guy was on Facts of Life)

10) Green Goblin's mask in Spider-Man (DeFoe's performance was phenomenal, but the mask looked like it was taken from the set of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)

Those are mine...How about you?

Big Jake

First Post
1. The lack of disguise for Alicia Silverstone's Batgirl. She didn't look like Batgirl. She looked like Alicia Silverstone with trendy sunglasses.

2. Bane, in Batman Forever. How can you turn the man who broke Batman's back into a pathetic henchman?

3. The comic-book panel style of The Hulk. Sure, it worked sometimes, but mostly it was poorly executed... it hurt to watch.

4. Okay... I'm having a hard time with 4-10. But these are my top three.

Big Jake said:
3. The comic-book panel style of The Hulk. Sure, it worked sometimes, but mostly it was poorly executed... it hurt to watch.

For some reason, I LOVED that. Not sure why, though...

But really, if you're going to mention one part of the Fantastic Four movie, just mention the whole thing. Ugh.

Ferret

Explorer
The main one I can think of is storm from the X-mens. Specificly the toad line.... Also why did such a cool character have to die?

Klaus

First Post
Who said Toad died?

1 - Bat-credit card
2 - Bat-nipples
3 - Bat-butt (sensing a theme?)
4 - The death of Betty Ross' suitor (the blonde guy) in Hulk (freeze-framing him in a terrible pose)
5 - Italian Red Skull (ma che porca miseria!)
6 - Alicia Silverstone as Batgirl, and Batgirl as Alfred's niece
7 - "It's the car, right? Chicks dig the car"." (Val Kilmer's line in Batman Forever)
8 - Tommy Lee Jones' Two-Face being a Joker-rip-off
9 - Superman rebuilding the Wall of China with some "rebuild-ray vision" (Superman IV: Quest for Peace)
10 - Fat Martian Manhunter in the Justice League TV pilot
11 - Fire using green paint as a mask in the JL TV pilot
12 - ...

Klaus

First Post
Maerdwyn said:
Superman turning back time in Superman: The Movie.
I can stomach that because that reflects the Superman comics at the time. That's why I didn't include the Batman TV series (or the feature length movie) in my list.

But Bat-nipples and Bat-credit card are totally wrong for the Batman being published these days...

Remove ads