• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Topic for discussion: Do girls use pickup lines on guys?

ASH

First Post
Do they need too?

Have you ever had one used on you or used it on a guy..?

Do they really work?

:)

NeutralGood

First Post
I've had, "Do you know where I can find a hot dog because I have some empty buns."

No it didn't work.

No girls don't have too use pick up lines. Guys don't need to use them either. Pick-up lines have been created for those that wish to have one night stands. It's just a clever, and I use that term loosely, to say, "Hey you wanna do it?"

Turanil

First Post
Some girls have a pick-up line that rarely works well, unless the guy is willing to take advantage of it (and is a clever liar): "How much do you earn?"

Otherwise, an excellent one would be (never heard it though): "I just wanted meaningless sex with you."

Oh well, I admit to be a mysoginist sometimes... :heh:

Turanil

First Post
Turanil said:
Otherwise, an excellent one would be (never heard it though): "I just wanted meaningless sex with you."

To tell the truth, I heard it once in my life. I absolutely didn't know the girl who asked me "Do you want that we make love tonight?". The end result was that I was scared and declined. It was so unexpected and unusual... :uhoh:

I once had a drunk girl grab my hand and put it on her breast. She asked me "Do you think my boobs are too big or too small?" I answered with "They fit my hand..." and she kissed me and, um, well... :heh:

diaglo

Adventurer
I had a girl use this one on me:

Kiss me, I want to make my boyfriend jealous.

:heh:

what can i say... i was pretty drunk at the time. and she thot my name was steve. ;)

Teflon Billy

Explorer
diaglo said:
I had a girl use this one on me:

Kiss me, I want to make my boyfriend jealous.

:heh:

what can i say... i was pretty drunk at the time. and she thot my name was steve. ;)

I had this same line used on me. It worked. The guy was livid and broke it off with her right there.

And somehow, that spoiled the mood and my chances with her) :)

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Yes, yes they do but most pick up lines made by girls are missed by guys and I mean missed by freaking miles! ;)

Examples:
We should get together and see a movie.
Hello, my name is Bambi and I think you are cute.
You, know she is not your type, you need...​

Guys, will miss the pie in the face if their attention is somewhere else!

I can't say I've ever used a pickup line on a guy. I am pretty shy when it comes to interaction with guys, though.

But, when I was still a part of the dating scene, I would change my MSN name to catch the attention of my crush or wear a shirt from a band that he liked... so, it was more like a pickup routine than a "line".

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads