• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Totem Spirits of the Lakashi

Takeda

First Post
So ... did you ever post it????

Raven Crowking said:
There are 53 entries on the chart, and my easily-accessed rtf format file disc has gone bad. So, either I have to re-type it off my printout or acrobat file or go looking for my backup CD. Either way, I'll try to have it available to you no later than July 20th.

I have the whole Totem Spirit/Vision Quest material as an Adobe Acrobat pdf file, but since it was for personal use I used whatever I felt like as illustration, which means that I am loath to link to it here (copyright violation the minute it ceases to be "personal use only").

RC

I'm looking around for this table ... but I can't find it anywhere, including the link posted at the end of this thread ... so .... I'm more than intrigued, I love what you have done ... all of it ... can you slap it up for all us yocals?

Takeda

Takeda

First Post
Sacred Bundle and Spirits

Weird ... nothing received, checked to be sure what email is listed for me here, it's right but nothing yet. abraxus999 @ hotmail<dot>com

Takeda

Last edited:

Takeda

First Post
Raven Crowking said:
Could it be because it is a hotmail address? If you have an alternate, that would be keen.

RC
Aye Laddo, there be problems with the hawtmale shipping line, too many holes in 'dem boats.

Try abraxus 9999 @ yahoo<dot>co<dot>uk

Remove ads