[Trailer] Game of Thrones Season 3

Maybe I am the only one who wishes Greyjoy had burned the real Stark boys, included the crippled one. (shrug) My only problem with the book is it take G.R.R. Martin forever to get to the damned point. He, like Stephen King, writes things two or three times longer than they need to be.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Maybe I am the only one who wishes Greyjoy had burned the real Stark boys, included the crippled one. (shrug) My only problem with the book is it take G.R.R. Martin forever to get to the damned point. He, like Stephen King, writes things two or three times longer than they need to be.
Huh. I feel the opposite way. He skims through a lot of details that I would have wanted to be more elaborated, especially details having to do with the world at large. I think his one weakness is world describing (and not necessarily world building).

Zaukrie

New Publisher
No, it does not need to be more brutal....I am tired of most of the sex scenes in the books right now.....about half way through the last book right now.

NewJeffCT

First Post
No, it does not need to be more brutal....I am tired of most of the sex scenes in the books right now.....about half way through the last book right now.

the sex scenes are even more awkward when you listen to the audiobooks and they're read by gravel-voiced octogenarian Roy Dotrice.

Remove ads