• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Transformers D20

okuth0r

First Post
tidbit of my system

Ultra Magnus Male Semi, Soldier 10 CR10, Medium Robot
Energy 104/Damage 20, Init +1, Speed 60, Defense 19 (+5 Class, +3 Armor, +1 Dex.)Attack:Melee +13 (1-6+3 Unarmed), Ranged +11 (2d4 Med Blaster, or 2d10 Missiles) SV:Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +3
Str 17, Dex 12, Con 17, Int 10,Wis 10, Cha 10
Skills, Feats and Mods:
Climb +9, Computer Use +6, Intimidate +10, Pilot +8;Weapon Group (small, Medium, Large, Melee, Missile), Point Blank Shot, Precise Shot, Far Shot, Built in Weapon (Missile Launcher, Dual weak, fired as one, 2D10), Quickdraw, Power Attack, Fighting;Armor, Toughness, Charge, Sensors
Posessions;Trailer Harness, Armor 2 (adds 2 to Defense), Medium Blaster

okuth0r

First Post
the system is based on a standard transformer being the normal. humans are considered tiny, unless they wear some suits makeing them small.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
okuth0r said:
the system is based on a standard transformer being the normal. humans are considered tiny, unless they wear some suits makeing them small.

i would get yourself into WOTC's good graces and get your hands on the D20 modern rulesset for vehicles. If you haven't picked it up already it would help you monsterously when the guys transform and the stats their own vehicles forms would have.

I like what i see and want to see it grow..

okuth0r

First Post
well i just left myself wide open for someone to steal it but i just put what i have in my yahoo group. in the files section.

Wikidogre

First Post
okuth0r

very nice so far, you do not have to worry here, about theft, so far you are the only one that i have seen that has even posted anything rules wise for a Transformers d20 rpg. I am taking a look right now, and i always test new stuff out in my gaming. so i will let you know any ideas i might have to add to it if you like?

okuth0r

First Post
sorry about takeing so long to reply. if you join the group you have access to the files. you can also see the flare in discussion we had about sizes, but please take the poll. thanks.

Remove ads