• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Traps and Wards (Erekose 13 Judging) [Concluding]

penance

First Post
"Well, considering the fact that you are mostly made of metal, I'm sure you would be able to help me keep these guys alive. It would certainly be a good idea to get some kind of repair stuff so that you can keep functioning. Is it about the cost of a cure light wounds potion (50gp?)

Animus

Explorer
Gimble Niffledorn

IcyCool said:
"Please, don't go to any trouble on my account. I do not want to be a burden. I am capable of very limited self repair, but the process takes days. I would certainly appreciate any measures you go to, as it will keep me functional and able to peform my task, but if that money would be better spent seeing to your healing needs then that is what I would prefer. If there is an arcanist among you, perhaps I can purchase you a scroll to use in my repair, once we are compensated. I will leave the decision to you." Guardian shuffles his feet for a moment before standing still once more.

The gnome speaks up again, "Despite the fact that I can infuse you with repairing energies myself, you can never be too cautious when dealing with the unknown. And keeping you on your feet is in all of our best interest, my friend. Besides, it doesn't cost any more than a normal healing potion."

OOC: It is the same price.

Animus

Explorer
JRYoung said:
OOC: Wow, an Artificier and a Warforged, great additions! The spending proposal made by Penance sounds fine, let's do it. Rethlin has a CLW scroll for backup healing, so with a few potions we should be good for awhile.

OOC: I think it's cool too. When I was making my PC and saw that there was a warforged PC in the Tavern I was stoked! And I like shield guardians too, so I was extra stoked! This'll be fun.

penance

First Post
Samarik nods. "Then it's settled. 4 vials of anti toxin, a set of masterwork theives tools, three healing potions and a vial of repairing oil. I think we are ready to go."

Last edited:

corcio

First Post
staring at the warforged in stunned awe, fearalan gazes at guardian for quite some time and simply blurts out "What a strange creature...." realizing he has said this out loud immediatly lowers his head and averts his eyes. the wolf lets out a low murmur and simply hangs its head. "I...I apologize i have never seen.....one of you...your kind....before"

Animus

Explorer
Gimble Niffledorn

penance said:
Samarik nods. "Then it's settled. 4 vials of anti toxin, a set of masterwork theives tools, three healing potions and a vial of repairing oil. I think we are ready to go."
"I agree with that," he responds.

IcyCool

First Post
corcio said:
"I...I apologize i have never seen.....one of you...your kind....before"

"There is no need for apology. I am not offended. It is refreshing to meet someone who has not seen a warforged." Guardian stares at the druid for a moment, "It occurs to me that I do not know any of your names, save that of our gnome companion Gimble. May I ask what you are called?"

penance

First Post
Samarik shrugs. "My name is Samarik; since I have no magic or devious skills to add to the group I suppose I'm the one in charge of keeping everyone alive." He smiles. "That should be worth something."

Animus

Explorer
Gimble Niffledorn

IcyCool said:
"There is no need for apology. I am not offended. It is refreshing to meet someone who has not seen a warforged." Guardian stares at the druid for a moment, "It occurs to me that I do not know any of your names, save that of our gnome companion Gimble. May I ask what you are called?"

"He's not just any warforged. He's a warforged constructed with an adamantite frame," he says in amazement. Slipping back into reality, he adds, "I do apologize Guardian. I don't mean to speak of you as an object. You are a rare breed, and that is something I can appreciate."

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz has been quiet since the new additions to the party. Having never seen a warforged he is a bit skeptical. He can be seen peeking from behind Samarik's back.

ooc: the expenditures are fine with me. Fritz is unlikely to mention any issues he may have as it may be bring the others to not like him as much.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads