• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Traps and Wards (Erekose 13 Judging) [Concluding]

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: OK, there is 500gp total to buy scrolls, I suggest we get two scrolls of knock and one of detect traps, or find a Rouge somewhere :) Let's go shopping.

"Very well Sir d'Kundarad, we will return shortly." Rethlin takes possession of the gold and leads the party to the door.

penance

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Yeah, knock and detect traps sounds like a deal.... but we do need a rogue. Big time. Or else we're never going to make it into the vault.[/sblock]

Samarik nods, "Ok, the people that are more knowlegdable in magic go with Rethlin to find spells; I'm going back into the Tower's Shard to try to get a rogue."

[sblock=ooc again]Oh great DM, would there be any way we could get an NPC rogue or something, if I can't get a PC? I just doin't know if a single scroll of detect traps is goign to do it.

:D[/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
penance said:
Oh great DM, would there be any way we could get an NPC rogue or something, if I can't get a PC? I just doin't know if a single scroll of detect traps is goign to do it.

I think we're about to get an artificer, based on current discussion in the tavern thread. If that is so, the value of a find traps scroll becomes very questionable.

penance

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Oh, gotcha. I haven't read that tavern thread yet, but an artificer would really come in handy. A quick question, is the the IC thread or the OOC thread? do i need to keep my posts in sblocks? :p[/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
Gimble Niffledorn

And as Semarik makes his statement, a gnome arrives at the guild hall of House Kundarak's Warding Guild.

"Johan d'Kundarak?" he asks the dwarf. "Gimble Niffledorn, Graduate of the prestigious Drystone College of Engineering at Korranburg, Artificer and Professional Trap Disarmer, at your service."

IcyCool

First Post
Shortly after the gnome comes a warforged. He looks around at the others in the room and says, "I am Guardian. I'm here to protect him." he points to the newly arrived gnome, "and anyone else who needs me to protect them." Not knowing what else he should say, he stands quietly near the door.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: In the living worlds, we don't have seperate ooc threads for adventures. An sblock is OK, though simply putting "ooc:" in front of the ooc comment is something I prefer.

(Well, if the ooc comment is very long, an Sblock is better.)

Patlin

Explorer
Cast of Characters (tentative)
Rethlin, Cleric of the Silver Flame by JRYoung
Fritz, the young mage, by IamtheTest
Samarik, fighter by Penance
Fearalan by Corcio
Gimble the Artificer, by Animus
Guardian, Warforged Knight by Icycool

(DrZombie... still with us?)

penance

First Post
With a surprised look Samarik observes the artificer. "Uhh.... Scratch that trip to the tavern." He nods curtly at the newcomers. "if you have come to join this little expedition, you should know that they've advanced us five hundred gold. I think we should spend some on anti-venom. Do you have any ideas?"

ooc:We should probably decide what we're going to purchase so we can get into the action. :D

corcio

First Post
The druid standing there thru most of the conversation takes on a glassy eyed expression. his wolf turns up to look at him and then nips him ever so slightly on the leg.
"OW" , letting out a shrill quick shriek the druid glares angrily at the wolf then turns embarassed to the group.
"OH ummm sorry about that, i dazed off there for a moment. i apologize." he says in a slightly lowered voice, and then stepping forward and accepting the magic stick he examines it curiously. turning back to his wolf he harshly whispers to him " you know better than that"
and places the stick in his tunic for later use.

ooc - sorry for my lack of participation thus far, i was having a problem with this character and with work. BUT i should be good to go now, just lots of other things interupting me at the moment, again i apologize for my semi attentivness with this character. i think i may have found a niche for him now though.

short answer . YES I AM IN

Last edited:

Remove ads