• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Traps and Wards (Erekose 13 Judging) [Concluding]

Animus

Explorer
penance said:
With a surprised look Samarik observes the artificer. "Uhh.... Scratch that trip to the tavern." He nods curtly at the newcomers. "if you have come to join this little expedition, you should know that they've advanced us five hundred gold. I think we should spend some on anti-venom. Do you have any ideas?"

ooc:We should probably decide what we're going to purchase so we can get into the action. :D

OOC:
Well, Masterwork Thieves' tools would be a good investment for me personally (and that would come out of my share naturally). CLW potions would also be nice for the party.

corcio

First Post
looking at the party wondering why they would need so many things for so many different reasons. fearalan is glad that he can simply acquire whatever he needs from mother nature.
"i... need nothing.... it seems." he stammers slightly unsure of himself. he stares questioningly at his wolf for a moment and not getting a response says more sure of himself "No i am ready when you all are."

penance

First Post
ooc: a hundred gold for the tools, 200 gold for 4 vials of antitoxin, that leaves 200 gold...hmmm... 4 potions of cure light wounds?

or should we get some scrolls?

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
penance said:
ooc: a hundred gold for the tools, 200 gold for 4 vials of antitoxin, that leaves 200 gold...hmmm... 4 potions of cure light wounds?

or should we get some scrolls?

OOC:
My vote is for the pot's of CLW.

JRYoung

First Post
OOC: Wow, an Artificier and a Warforged, great additions! The spending proposal made by Penance sounds fine, let's do it. Rethlin has a CLW scroll for backup healing, so with a few potions we should be good for awhile.

Animus

Explorer
Gimble Niffledorn

corcio said:
looking at the party wondering why they would need so many things for so many different reasons. fearalan is glad that he can simply acquire whatever he needs from mother nature.
"i... need nothing.... it seems." he stammers slightly unsure of himself. he stares questioningly at his wolf for a moment and not getting a response says more sure of himself "No i am ready when you all are."

"Well, you can never be too prepared," he says. "But I think we're just about ready. I do have one more suggestion: Let's get our 'forged friend an oil of repair or two. "

penance

First Post
Samariktakes a closer look at the warforged, and an odd expression comes onto his face. "Uhh... I don't have much experience with your kind. How much, bychance, would an oil of repair be? It sounds like a reaasonable request."

IcyCool

First Post
penance said:
Samariktakes a closer look at the warforged, and an odd expression comes onto his face. "Uhh... I don't have much experience with your kind. How much, bychance, would an oil of repair be? It sounds like a reaasonable request."

"Please, don't go to any trouble on my account. I do not want to be a burden. I am capable of very limited self repair, but the process takes days. I would certainly appreciate any measures you go to, as it will keep me functional and able to peform my task, but if that money would be better spent seeing to your healing needs then that is what I would prefer. If there is an arcanist among you, perhaps I can purchase you a scroll to use in my repair, once we are compensated. I will leave the decision to you." Guardian shuffles his feet for a moment before standing still once more.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads