Traps and Wards (Erekose 13 Judging) [Concluding]

DrZombie

First Post
Patlin said:
Will Save: +2 Dwarf, +4 Aristocrat, +1 Wisdom (1d20+7=20)

The Dwarf scowls.

"Not magic on me, dimwit! On the lock!"

ooc: Please excuse the NPC's grumpiness, it's strictly in character. :)

"My apologies, master dwarf. I was under the impression that you wanted to test the security of your client." The robed human says with a smile.
" If you only want to test your mechanical trinkets, then this is perhaps not entirely the place for me."

(OOC : have another go at psionic charm (dc 15 to resist) :) )

penance

First Post
At this, Samarik looks lightly amused.

He speaks quietly, "Friend, if you ever do that to me and I find out, you will regret it till the end of your days."

DrZombie

First Post
"So master dwarf, you didn't give us an unopenable lock to have a bit of fun, did you? I mean, it does open, doesn't it?."

OOC: penance, the display is purely mental, no sounds, nothing visual. Does your character have any clue what is going on and who is doing what?

corcio

First Post
watching the display going on between the others fearalan makes a mental note to be weary of these strange people. he feels a little unure of himself in the situation and begins having second thoughts about it. looking down at his wolf companion he seems to be contemplating some sort of action but eventually decides its best just to go along with the group. they may need a guiding hand should it come to making a sound decision.

ooc - wow sorry i have been out of the loop on this guy for some time now. i apologize. i ve been swamped with work and all sorts of goodness. so im just a bit stressed. BUT no worries. i should be able to fall into place here soon., just be patient with me and ill contribute a little more.
thanks

Patlin

Explorer
DrZombie said:
"So master dwarf, you didn't give us an unopenable lock to have a bit of fun, did you? I mean, it does open, doesn't it?."

OOC: penance, the display is purely mental, no sounds, nothing visual. Does your character have any clue what is going on and who is doing what?

ooc: He could tell you were casting, and the sense motive to detect the Dwarf's change in attitude is very low... and that's without looking at the Dwarf's calling you out on trying magic on him just a few seconds earlier. He doesn't have much doubt as to what happened.

ic: "Oh no, the locks perfectly openable. Not much of a lock in fact. Anyone with any skill should be able to pop it open in nothing flat."

DrZombie

First Post
"naah, you're pulling our leg here. Show us you can open it." the human says while smiling.

OOC : oops. forgot about the 'stop using magic on me' part. :heh:

DrZombie

First Post
Irrinaer looks around the table at his companions. "Lockpicks, anyone? Or a piece of iron, something usable?"

He looks back at the dwarf. "Surely you have the key to your own lock, no?"

Patlin

Explorer
DrZombie said:
He looks back at the dwarf. "Surely you have the key to your own lock, no?"

"Oh, I'm sure I could put my hands on a key if I really needed to. I had my assistant fetch a cheap lock from storage to see if any of you could pick it. My assistant might have the key, or he might have left it in storage."

Remove ads