• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Treasure Hunter Adventures for the Savage Worlds RPG

NMC

Explorer
Here's the first entry in what will be an Appendix N for Treasure Hunter Adventures--the sources that I use for my research.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post provides an update of Appendix N, along with a preview--by way of background material and imagery--for the upcoming scenario Unfinished Business.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's another preview of Unfinished Business, this one providing an announcement for an auction and maps of the manor house in which it will take place.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Available today, this scenario takes the heroes to England for an auction in which the private collection of Egyptologist Mr. Douglass Murray finally comes to light.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
I am excited to announce that I will be running a special Treasure Hunter Adventures scenario at the virtual Con of the North 2021.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Happy new year!

I am excited to say that my two sessions of The Templar Mystery were accepted for the virtual Con of the North 2021; they're scheduled for Saturday the 13th and Sunday the 14th at 10:00 am.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's the first preview of The Ghost Town, the next scenario for Treasure Hunter Adventures.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post presents two interesting resources regarding the Blackfoot people, both of which were helpful in writing The Ghost Town.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
A new short scenario, The Ghost Town, is now available for Treasure Hunter Adventures. It functions as an epilogue to the first four adventures, as well as a prologue for future ones.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
This post provides three updates regarding revisions to Iconic Heroes, Appendix N, and the upcoming Con of the North.

-Nate

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads