• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Treasure Hunter Adventures for the Savage Worlds RPG

NMC

Explorer
The next scenario for Treasure Hunter Adventures is now available: Out of the Darkness. It sends the heroes to investigate a curious map in search of a missing person, and leads them into a previously undiscovered danger in the middle of a quiet American community.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here is a list of the scenarios that I've written for the Treasure Hunter Adventures campaign setting, in the order in which I recommend running them. I'll add to it as I finish more scenarios.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's the first preview of Into the Darkness, a scenario for Treasure Hunter Adventures that I plan to release on Saturday the 31st. It presents two maps which are important parts of that adventure.

-Nate

NMC

Explorer
Here's an update to Appendix N featuring Thieves of Baghdad, which describes the efforts to recover antiquities stolen from the national museum in Baghdad, Iraq.

-Nate

Remove ads